• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

sex position (1 Viewer)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
lol we discussed this a few pages ago :p the male gspot is apparantly located in the anus, ie the prostate :p

and yeah, it's meant to feel good when you press that spot between the testicles & anus... i think it's called the perenium (spelling :p)..... hmmm

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
:p sorry asqy, i wouldn't know... though it's never failed me before :D kidding.
oh, the things chick's magazines teach us... :p

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I dont understand the point of flavoured condoms. If you wanted head, you dont need a condom. If you need flavour, just dip your thing in something flavoured (in this case toothpaste)

Also, saliva would be dangerous to the latex stuff, therefore removing the relevance to sex.

pookie1234

jumb said:
I dont understand the point of flavoured condoms. If you wanted head, you dont need a condom. If you need flavour, just dip your thing in something flavoured (in this case toothpaste)

Also, saliva would be dangerous to the latex stuff, therefore removing the relevance to sex.
i dont use them for head.... nah i like the smell it makes it less.... musty

hatty

Banned
anyone ever heard of the "Donkey Punch" ?

LOL

thats whre u fuck a girl either in her pussy or in her ass, and just when you achieve an orgasm, you punch her in the back of the head, which supposedly causes the muscles aorund her pussy or ass to contract around the dick hence leading to more pleasure

funny shit ppl can come up with

w1ck3d_c10wn

HSC
lol no but ive heard of slapping her in the back of the head when shes going down on you and your about to come so she chokes on it....

BabySilver

HSC
jumb said:

Well as part of fore play it's fun to put one on with your mouth, also feels good for the guy, and doing it with an unnflavoured one just ruins the mood.
Also it's kind of recomended that you use a comdom (or dental dams/femidons) for oral sex if the partner is only new to you as it's just as easy, if not easier, to contract and STD via oral. Again unflavoured ones ruin the mood.

Plus Pookie's right, some of the scents are great :)

w1ck3d_c10wn

HSC
HAHAHA cant say i've tried it... this was a friend, and he hasnt had it bitten yet, so there ya go :D

BabySilver

HSC
Haven't you seen sneakers, When the head suffers truma the person has an uncontrolable urge to bite down hard.

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
hatty said:
anyone ever heard of the "Donkey Punch" ?

LOL

thats whre u fuck a girl either in her pussy or in her ass, and just when you achieve an orgasm, you punch her in the back of the head, which supposedly causes the muscles aorund her pussy or ass to contract around the dick hence leading to more pleasure

funny shit ppl can come up with
LMFAO, I didn't think anyone else had heard of it! It's big in the US isn't it?

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
salivia is not dangerous to latex, what bs. yeah genius thats why doctors recommend you wear a condom during fellatio and you can use spit as lube if you're a giant tightass (no pun intended)

i like chocolate and berry

im still determined to try the breathmint thing

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
berry580 said:
I've got a question for Persephone87 and lengstar, its not meant to anything offensive, but have you 2 f---ed each other?
Corz it really sounds like it from what you 2 have been saying.
Its a joke. Sort of. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)