sex position (1 Viewer)

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
bubz :D said:
meads, i think it's something like less than 30% of women can orgasm during sex... some can come during foreplay, whilst others can't come at all :(
that is unbelievable...maybe that is because my gf is hogging all the orgasms :p hahaha...but seriously i just cant fathem (sp) it...weirddd

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
xox_eMz_xox said:
my bf must b doin sumthin right i orgasism pretty much everytime we have sex and if i dont he makes sure i do other ways.. and we prob do it bout 3-4 times a day if we can.. lol i dont no how we manage that you get ova it abit after that much but we still find ways to have fun
For the sake of humanity, please remove your reproductive organs.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
meads, i think it's something like less than 30% of women can orgasm during sex... some can come during foreplay, whilst others can't come at all :(
From an article on the genetic influences on female orgasms "Only 14 per cent of the women reported always experiencing orgasm during intercourse. Another 32 per cent of the women reported that they were unable to achieve orgasm more than a quarter of the time, while 16 per cent never achieved it at all. Comparing the results from identical and non-identical twins suggests that 34 per cent of this variation in ability to orgasm during intercourse is genetic."

50Cent

The Protege
HSC
14% are tlling the truth while the other 86% are bullshitting you, thats what it says to me. Well i can fake it too LOL.

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
Xayma said:
From an article on the genetic influences on female orgasms "Only 14 per cent of the women reported always experiencing orgasm during intercourse. Another 32 per cent of the women reported that they were unable to achieve orgasm more than a quarter of the time, while 16 per cent never achieved it at all. Comparing the results from identical and non-identical twins suggests that 34 per cent of this variation in ability to orgasm during intercourse is genetic."
They are truly worrying figures...so i have decided to try make a difference...

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
hfis said:
For the sake of humanity, please remove your reproductive organs.
im very careful thanku, havnt had any trouble yet with little ones, i prob sound like a slut but his my first and last probably i reakon so we like having fun it doesnt bother me his my bf its not like im getting around

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
xox_eMz_xox said:
my bf must b doin sumthin right i orgasism pretty much everytime we have sex and if i dont he makes sure i do other ways.. and we prob do it bout 3-4 times a day if we can.. lol i dont no how we manage that you get ova it abit after that much but we still find ways to have fun
what the hell are you doing on these forums then? get out.

:p

anyway yes, it sucks to be the other 70%... (or 86%, according to matt). i'm sure it's also some psychological thing as well...

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Well bubz the 86% don't always orgasm, 50% will orgasm at least a quarter of the time :p

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
what the hell are you doing on these forums then? get out.

:p

anyway yes, it sucks to be the other 70%... (or 86%, according to matt). i'm sure it's also some psychological thing as well...
so your sex life isn't too good, bubz? ;)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
markmooks said:
Thta's coz 99.999% of women haven't been slam fucked by me.
Honey, a few moans does not equal an orgasm, its about time teenage boys learn that.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
markmooks said:
Thta's coz 99.999% of women haven't been slam fucked by me.
Slam fucked? Does that have something to do with basketball?

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
jumb said:
Slam fucked? Does that have something to do with basketball?
well he cant score any other way...so he has to 'slam dunk' them...ie grab the ring and rape them :p

Lennie

hipsta_jess said:
Honey, a few moans does not equal an orgasm, its about time teenage boys learn that.

Haha. Thats the funniest and truest thing i have heard all day.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Meads said:
well he cant score any other way...so he has to 'slam dunk' them...ie grab the ring and rape them :p
Yeah, he sticks his ball in their ring!

Actually, that's a bit gross.

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
jumb said:
Yeah, he sticks his ball in their ring!

Actually, that's a bit gross.
the only ppl that slam dunk are the ones that cant reach from longer range :p bit on the short side brother...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)