• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

sex position (1 Viewer)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Originally posted by bubz :D
because there was 30% off lovekylie lingerie until the 25th of june :p
fuck really! I was at burwood westfields on the 24th :( damnit, I'm so pissed off.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
haha I had sex in a jay jays changeroom once speaking of public sex. I'm pretty sure it was burwood... could've been broadway

HSC
oooh yeah, the grace bros in burwood, in the lingerie section change rooms on level two there's one huge cubicle with a bed in it...
omfg the last time i went to GRACE BROS burwood's changerooms, they were renovating... and then they renamed themselves... so gay... ><

meisme

Originally posted by rhapsodyinblack
hey just because some people enjoy sex doesn't mean they're desperate!
fuck oath!!

my bf is away at the mo, i wish i didn
t have an imagination, my horny mind is concocting so many lusty scenarios without having anyone to take them out on!!

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
haha
well, its not really unisex if you're going to a lingerie changeroom...my gf was gonna try on some bras, but the myer ppl said "nope, you cant come in (to me), because there'll be women in their underwear in that section"

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
haha, at sportsgirl etc guys aren't allowed to come into the changeroom area, they have to sit on the couches outside :p

HSC
Originally posted by Minai
haha
well, its not really unisex if you're going to a lingerie changeroom...my gf was gonna try on some bras, but the myer ppl said "nope, you cant come in (to me), because there'll be women in their underwear in that section"
what if the idea was that you could see how you liked it on her...? what was she supposed to do? come back out into the shop and find you?

lengstar

HSC
damn you people! i would normall not consider sex in a public place until now, thanks for corrupting me.
do public toilets count? what happens if you found someone you wanted to get with for that one night, what would you do? get a hotel room?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by glycerine
haha I had sex in a jay jays changeroom once speaking of public sex. I'm pretty sure it was burwood... could've been broadway
:rofl:

thats two pretty far places :D

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
oooh yeah, the grace bros in burwood, in the lingerie section change rooms on level two there's one huge cubicle with a bed in it...
holy shiat are you serious?

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Originally posted by AsyLum
:rofl:

thats two pretty far places :D
haha well i go to both about equally (prolly broadway slightly more cuz it's closer)... but i'm pretty sure it was burwood :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
*thinks*

well i know where im going on my next first date muahah

Ricky Lopez

Originally posted by MissGeorgie
Ricky Lopez....no thank you. certainly not all talk but iv got my man, and thast all i nedd :D i can tell u, i am VERY satisfied ;) but if yer needing some tips......:p
Hahaha trust me honey i dont need tips... ive done eevrything their is... i mean if come up with something COMPLETELY new then let me know. lol

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
fuck really! I was at burwood westfields on the 24th :( damnit, I'm so pissed off.
muahaha. i was there on the 24th too! i bought two sets :)

jayjays! from what i remember their changerooms are tiny! :p

Originally posted by whiterabbit
omfg the last time i went to GRACE BROS burwood's changerooms, they were renovating... and then they renamed themselves... so gay... ><
yeah, "my store myerr" just doesn't have the same ring to it, does it? :p

Originally posted by Minai
haha
but it's not like the women are prancing around with the doors open! :p i mean the most i ever see is when someone opens their door a few centimetres to ask the assistant for help :p

Originally posted by golfstick
holy shiat are you serious?
sure am :) see for yourself! it's the first cubicle on your left.

lengstar

HSC
how does it feel to have sex in a public place? is it any different?

Acid

HSC
Originally posted by lengstar
how does it feel to have sex in a public place? is it any different?
Some people enjoy the rush of the risk of getting caught, some don't. Try it out for yourself. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)