Sex Sex Sex (1 Viewer)

leah1987

HSC
Hi, now i have ur attention. i really need some help with my pip. its got nothing to do with sex but hey it got ur attn. its on organ donating. I am hoping 2 do my x cultural over time and and have got heaps of 2ndary research. I am having trouble with my intro. Please help if u have stories etc.
thaks leah

winicat

HSC
to begin with, stuff the word limit, just write. write about what you've done, where you've been (with your PIP) and where you ended up (don't say "i hope to end up here" cause when you hand it in that will be wrong lol). so yeah, just write. later you can edit out the unnecessary stuff to get the word limit right.

soulshine

HSC
am i dumb or are we actually encouraged to write our intro last?

winicat

HSC
you can write it whenever you want so long as you edit it to fit your findings. like, you can't say in it "oh, i found out that most people are blonde" when your reasearch shows that "well, really, most people are brunette" ... but yeah, in that sense, you write it last. but sometimes you'll be sitting in class with nothing to do but that, so you can really write it whenever SO LONG AS you edit the info in it to fit your research!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)