Sex & the City (1 Viewer)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
arrrrrrrgh i can never watch it coz i only have one tv and my parents and sisters are still awake. i'm so behind with satc... (gotta love the lovely people who share episodes on the net :p)

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
SuGa BunI =D said:
haha i think its kinda cute if a guy watches it.. wel in a very gay cute, yes ;)
smith is so sweet.. & cute :D
Lmao...no its thats funny about wat woman think about...plus i hate SJP....charlotte or miranda or Samantha...are much better:D:D

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
um.. said:
i also love the taboo subjects of female sexuality. but i still despise the show
well i think you should've thought of a better reason to hate it then.

~Dreamer

HSC
Asquithian said:
i fucking despise the show

the characters in the show are not nice people...the girls in it are self centered...they love themselves SO MUCH...they dont care if they hurt people...they are pretty slutty and shamless about it...

I mean if i ever had to talk to girls of that nature i would not be able to get away quick enough

these are people who love themselves above anything else...they make stupid fast dialogue so they sound witty (Gilmore Girls)...they just are so self obsessed that its disgusting...however the show is entertaining but the characters are fucking annoying and pretty much disgusting people...

if you aspire to such high levels of Narcissism which the ladies on Sex and the City have got to them good luck to you...the fact that the shows tries to intellectualize it makes it even more nauseating...

why doesnt carrie at the end say

At the end of the show Carrie should say in 'VO'

'I had lots of sex this week...I like sex...why didnt so and so like me as a person? Im so dissapointed that he only saw me as sex...why did he use me for sex?...gay men are cool because they dont want to sleep with me'

so many levels of hypocrisy...

in the end, it is just a SHOW. relax, it was never created to portray the realities of female dating/sexual taboos, cos that not what the viewrs want (target viewrs, generally 18-40 year old females). they want a light hearted show that pokes fun at the issues that are concerned with females through the four women who all have different peronalities and perspectives.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Asquithian said:
the problem is that people really really think what is shown is good...and something to aspire too...i know 18 to 40 year old females dont like realism and prefer to exist in fairy land :rolleyes:
more fool them then ay.

Candypants

Yep, no favourite episode, they're just all that good.
I relate to all the characters, mainly because I think they're all quite categorised, ie. as a stratification of New York women. But probably to Miranda the most.

I love love love sex. Sex and the city...

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
Asquithian said:
oh what the hell is that meant to mean?..:rolleyes:

Gilmore girls...more i love my self tv...those people talk to much...burn your ear off before anyting happens
People who sit and properly watch an ENTIRE episode, arent haterz of it. Its because everyone who decides to take a backseat and criticise it from having watched little/fragmented/none of an episode, end up just going off other constant criticisms, and biases against it.

~Dreamer

HSC
Silverstone said:
People who sit and properly watch an ENTIRE episode, arent haterz of it. Its because everyone who decides to take a backseat and criticise it from having watched little/fragmented/none of an episode, end up just going off other constant criticisms, and biases against it.
you go girl

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Have to say there are a few,

I liked "sex and the country" - first one I ever saw, I just fell in love.
The one where Miranda first gets pregnant by Steve "Mercy Fuck" :p, I think it was "Are Men Just Women with Balls?"

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
haha good old 1 ball Steve :D
i really hate the way they dress sometime, especially SJP.. remember the episode when they went to charlotte’s wedding with the bald guy?.. gosh, i despite that ridiculous purple dress she wore, with platted hair on her head kekek

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
steph@nie said:
well i think you should've thought of a better reason to hate it then.
i was about to go and list all the reasons, but then asq did.

and silverside, lost cause.

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
i hate the pink dress that SJP wore on the last episode..man thats disgusting!

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
I hate that SJP doesn't wear a bra in the intro

FFS if you're loaded enough to have that many clothes, then at least get a decent bra cos nobody wants to see your nipples

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)