sex tips!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
Face it. Girls rarely cum until they're 35, when they're at their sexual peak. Guys have their sexual peak when they're about 18.

So stop being selfish and let him enjoy his sex while he can.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
whiterabbit said:
Face it. Girls rarely cum until they're 35, when they're at their sexual peak. Guys have their sexual peak when they're about 18.

So stop being selfish and let him enjoy his sex while he can.

<3 rei :uhhuh:

hear that bitch stfu

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
.:newii said:
need help..weneva i haf sex wit my bf he always cums but i neva do like farr out
ne1 got ne tips on how 2, well improve this situation or ne positions that might help??!!
why dont you go ask Dolly Doctor?
theres sex tips and stuff on either the Cosmo or Cleo site, but you have to be over 16 to be able to view and read them.
they also have sex Q&A and FAQ's.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
we do put effort and we do go hard! its jst that every time it starts 2 feel real good like i nearly cum ..then he jst cums first. is there neway 4 him 2 hold it off 4 alil longer?
make your guy buy those condoms for "her pleasure" which means they'll numb his dick.

more fun for you, (a lot) less fun for him.

HSC
but dolly doctor is for 12yr olds who are still tryin 2 figure out if they love a guy or not. if i get a vibrator wldnt it also be an insult 2 my bf??
and shuttup josie dude
Why would it be an insult to your boyfriend? As long as he's getting some, i doubt he'd care.

Maybe it would be a good hint to tell him that you're not satisfied...

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
but dolly doctor is for 12yr olds who are still tryin 2 figure out if they love a guy or not. if i get a vibrator wldnt it also be an insult 2 my bf??
and shuttup josie dude
Don't let him find out.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
yeh i guess so..but i jst know how 2 go about tellin him witout hurting his feelings n all
"Dude you suck in bed" ?

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
HerO said:
If u got eunf money, get a better vagina...:cool:
lol wtf..
I've read an article that states females orgasm after 20 minutes while guys can have theirs as early as 5 minutes

Benno

HSC
and shuttup josie dude

what and ur not 12? the way you have being typing.......

somehow i dont think u should be having sex how old are you anyway? and how old is your b/f for that matter

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
dam, seems like i missed some action last night :p but i must say, maybe you would enjoy the sex more if you take your undies off? :p

creasy

asshat
HSC
most girls in our age wont orgasm during sex, but that doesnt mean you cant have one at all... ask him to go down on you and return it, if that doesnt work tell him to do it manually (hands), which takes longer but will work, if he doesn't want to do that for you cause theres no benefit for him and he's too selfish, then how did he get his cock in you in the first place?

(free sex tip out of pity: go doggy style, get him to reach around and work the front with his hands simultaneously)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)