• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

sex toys (1 Viewer)

do you own a vibrator/dildo?

• yes

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • no

Votes: 44 62.9%
  • i plan to soon

Votes: 10 14.3%

• Total voters

iamsickofyear12

HSC
HellVeN said:
Well fuck you bitch. My 10 inch monster can go further than your El cheapo dildo.

DYKE!
Now that you have them all excited you should tell them where you bought this 10 inch moster dildo you speak of so they can purchase one themselves.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
yeah and you can use it on both of you so its not a one sided thing.
and yeah if it turns him on its definently a good thing to try!
yeah you live life once, might as well try MOST (excluding the bad stuff) things

HSC
Hahaha, yes i agree...got any other tips or suggestions..cos things are abit rough at the moment between us..wuldnt mind spicing things up!

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
ive been really sick (like i was in hosp for a bit) so i havent had great sex for 3 weeks hehe. but if im not completely turned on, we have sex in the shower, with my back turned to him and like me standing like the bad guys do on the TV against the wall when the cops search them, know what i mean? and he goes in from behind and pushing up..sorta..lol.
also..cause i been in a bit of pain, i lie on my belly with my legs striaght out and he squats and goes from behind, like doggy except your lying flat, it feels different and good, and then about half way through to maximise the sensation lift your bum up a bit and arch your back inwards, so your chest is touching the bed and your bum in the air, my boyfriend loves it and it feels good for me too...
umm...if you give him head, i always muck around before it, without actually touching his willy, and i just stroke his inner thigh or tickle his balls, when he is really horny he sorta ends up begging me to give him head. while giving him head, vary between your mouth and your hands, use a lot of spit and two hand clasped together around him and moving up and down..hold your hands tight..
thats all we have been up to lately..cause ive been too sick, we havent tried very much..which we normally do hehe ;)

Arvin Sloane

We are not amused.
HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
ive been really sick (like i was in hosp for a bit) so i havent had great sex for 3 weeks hehe. but if im not completely turned on, we have sex in the shower, with my back turned to him and like me standing like the bad guys do on the TV against the wall when the cops search them, know what i mean? and he goes in from behind and pushing up..sorta..lol.
also..cause i been in a bit of pain, i lie on my belly with my legs striaght out and he squats and goes from behind, like doggy except your lying flat, it feels different and good, and then about half way through to maximise the sensation lift your bum up a bit and arch your back inwards, so your chest is touching the bed and your bum in the air, my boyfriend loves it and it feels good for me too...
umm...if you give him head, i always muck around before it, without actually touching his willy, and i just stroke his inner thigh or tickle his balls, when he is really horny he sorta ends up begging me to give him head. while giving him head, vary between your mouth and your hands, use a lot of spit and two hand clasped together around him and moving up and down..hold your hands tight..
thats all we have been up to lately..cause ive been too sick, we havent tried very much..which we normally do hehe ;)
Ah, and count down until egeeks start their masturbation.

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Now that you have them all excited you should tell them where you bought this 10 inch moster dildo you speak of so they can purchase one themselves.
I was born with it baby. My penis is a natural born killer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)