Votes: 39 66.1%
  • oral sex

Votes: 20 33.9%

• Total voters

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
oral freaks me out tbh
You are one of the most normal people I have ever encountered on these here internets.

Which moron came up with the idea of putting their mouth on another persons genitals knowing that it is where urine and other nasty bodily fluids are excreted?

Last edited:

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Which moron came up with the idea of putting their mouth on another persons genitals knowing that it is where urine and other nasty bodily fluids are excreted?
and that's why god created personal hygiene

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
You are one of the most normal people I have ever encountered on these here internets.

thats not generally why it freaks me out, like i never engage in it unless it's right after a shower, after the application of soap etc

i just find it weird, i dont enjoy it much

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
and that's why god created personal hygiene
Some of the aforementioned nasty bodily fluids are excreted during oral sex. So it will always be present.

Would you lick the inside of a toilet bowl after it had been cleaned?

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
tbh i dont have an irrational fear of bodily fluids per se, but the idea of rimming freaks me the fuck out

tongues and poop holes do not mix imo

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Is that a personal-standards-type question that draws on a philosophical argument?

Barring that particular contention that oral sex is a pleasurable, relatively baby-free alternative to sexual intercourse, there's nothing to oral sex; there's still the risks of STI transmission and additional complications such as the dearth of mutual sexual fulfillment.
Yeah, but where do people draw the line? I mean if your partner found the idea of you licking a toilet bowl (which was recently cleaned) pleasurable would you do it? If not why?

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
tbh i dont have an irrational fear of bodily fluids per se, but the idea of rimming freaks me the fuck out

tongues and poop holes do not mix imo
Yeah rimjobs are a big no-no.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Are there such gay and/or deviant people in the world? Who mixes the beginnings and ends of the alimentary canal?

I thought oral was simply limited to cunnilingus and fellatio. =o
Stuff that hypothetical with reality; he/she/it wouldn't/doesn't.
Oh yeah, these days if you don't slide a tongue into the pooper you're doing it wrong. Get with the times.

If that were the case, however, I answer that with an absolute 'no', because of personal standards - hygiene, dignity, and the others. One'd have to be pretty fucked-up, experimentative, or whipped to do it because of their partner.

This is beyond abnormal psych.
I posit that oral sex should be viewed in the exact same way as there is essentially no difference.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
I reject this reality and substitute it with my own; and no, I'm not autistic. >=D

I'll go back to 'wooahing' at how liberal and bizarre human sexual behaviour has become.Oh, the line... right.

Well, the shmeckel and zadnitze aren't excreting; but, oral sex, in itself, simply isn't kosher. It's like this:

Most acceptable to least acceptable (sliding scale):
Oral-vaginal and oral-phallic, then oral-anal.

Not acceptable (yes, no):
Oral.

what the fuck are you even saying? do you even have genitals? you sound like a cyborg.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
lulz at rimming. It's apparently very common but I personally wouldn't do it unless I was insane with horny and some alcohol, the arse was completely waxed and it was very clean, after or during a shower.

It's meant to pretty much drive you insane with pleasure, though. I know of quite a few guys who said they couldn't handle it, it was too intense. One bit a chunk of his own tongue off without realising it.

HSC
lulz at rimming. It's apparently very common but I personally wouldn't do it unless I was insane with horny and some alcohol, the arse was completely waxed and it was very clean, after or during a shower.

It's meant to pretty much drive you insane with pleasure, though. I know of quite a few guys who said they couldn't handle it, it was too intense. One bit a chunk of his own tongue off without realising it.
lol kami, sometimes...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)