Sex - Worth the wait? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
They WOULD be having good sex. Maybe not by someone else's standards, but at least by theirs. And that's ALL that matters.
  • They've still denied themselves the possibility of a better experience.
  • Unfortunately they don't exist in a vacuum and they have things to compare sex too... i.e. If they find sex with their partner boring, chances are there's something wrong there.

Anyway, if for you holding off is best, that's cool man. I really don't mind and I do think it's a pretty romantic notion, just not all that logical.

crustafa

HSC
alby said:
and you've probably never even held a girl's hand. you're a stuipd naive boy. get out of here and quit it with the high and mighty s**t, we dont want it
insult a guy, and then claim HE is trying to be high and mighty. im not saying my opinions are any more valid than anyone else's. i'm not condemning anyone.

crustafa

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Anyway, if for you holding off is best, that's cool man. I really don't mind and I do think it's a pretty romantic notion, just not all that logical.
Thanks for being reasonable and not just attacking someone for the sake of it. It's appreciated.

nwatts

HSC
princesskt said:
well DUH! but u can get multiple stds
wtf stop talking

i've had sex before i'm married and there was 0 chance i could get an STD. be smart about who you're having sex with and the chances of getting an STD are just as high as if you got married to all your sexual partners.

ffs shut up. you are so fucking retarded. 90% of people who wave the no sex before marriage banner are fucked up slags who have no idea about sex and no idea about relationships. YOU ARE OF THIS DEMOGRAPHIC NOW GO AWAY.

Anonymou5

HSC
N/A
Listen to the lady boy, having more than once been with a guy whilst dating another one, she knows what she's talking about when she calls you stupid.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
crustafa said:
insult a guy, and then claim HE is trying to be high and mighty. im not saying my opinions are any more valid than anyone else's. i'm not condemning anyone.
nooo, your posts aren't dripping with judgement at all! :rolleyes:

nwatts

HSC
Anonymou5 said:
Listen to the lady boy, having more than once been with a guy whilst dating another one, she knows what she's talking about when she calls you stupid.
are you talking to me?

crustafa

HSC
Loz#1 said:
nooo, your posts aren't dripping with judgement at all! :rolleyes:
there's judgement and there's opinion. obviously every post has a purpose of displaying a particular opinion. as a result of opinion, it's true that intentional acts of augmentation and diminishment occur in order to portray that opinion. that is opinion.

Judgement says "you are wrong and i am right."

i'm just saying "here's what i think"

sorry if it appeared otherwise.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Captain Gh3y said:
You know you CAN get aids twice, right?
....................................wait what?
there's different strains of hiv/aids. you can get infected a number of times

you learn something new everyday. i learnt this on oprah last week, they were interviewing chicks who'd gotten hiv from partners (and none of this "ogm! it was on tv it must be right d00d")

crustafa said:

sorry if it appeared otherwise.
:rolleyes:
then why make a thread asking for opinions if you're going to turn around and spill yours on the 4th post?

and no, the "oh, i'm a n00b, i'm innocent" plea wont work here

Last edited:

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
crustafa said:
there's judgement and there's opinion. obviously every post has a purpose of displaying a particular opinion. as a result of opinion, it's true that intentional acts of augmentation and diminishment occur in order to portray that opinion. that is opinion.

Judgement says "you are wrong and i am right."

you know, i'd understand someone who has had sex starting this thread as they'd be able to weigh up the pro's and con's without any bias whatsoever. but i'm going to take the nwatts route here and agree with the "90% of people who wave the no sex before marriage banner are fucked up slags who have no idea about sex and no idea about relationships" comment.

go and get laid, spare us please!

crustafa

HSC
Loz#1 said:
"90% of people who wave the no sex before marriage banner are f***d up...no idea about sex .
100% of people who arguing against me have no idea about waiting until marriage. I don't claim to know everything about sex. This thread is about sex, but it's also about waiting.

I do know about waiting.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
you learn something new everyday. i learnt this on oprah last week, they were interviewing chicks who'd gotten hiv from partners (and none of this "ogm! it was on tv it must be right d00d")
Oh ok, I dunno if what you heard actually constitutes getting aids twice though... as even if you've gotten some different form of aids related disease, you've still got aids?

Go Oprah.

Last edited:

crustafa

HSC
alby said:
then why make a thread asking for opinions if you're going to turn around and spill yours on the 4th post?

and no, the "oh, i'm a n00b, i'm innocent" plea wont work here
i wanted to voice my opinion whilst hearing others. i'd explained that one already.

L

littlewing69

crustafa said:
Waiting til marriage DOES eliminate the risk of comparison, does it not? (i.e. jane cannot complain that you were not as sexually impressive as john). Fear of not being as good as the last guy she slept with is eliminated, and both husband and wife are on the same level, as they both haven't had sex before.

Wait...wait.. You really think your crippling performance anxiety is going to be solved by marrying some chick who doesn't know any better? Jeez. If you don't want to get laid, then don't, just don't be such a pussy about it.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Oh ok, I dunno if what you heard actually constitutes getting aids twice though... as even if you've gotten some different form of aids related disease, you've still got aids?

Go Oprah.
oprah show on women living with hiv/aids said:
Marvelyn says some men still try to convince her to have unprotected sex, but she is adamant about using condoms. Infected people run the risk of re-infecting themselves with a different strain of HIV if they have unprotected sex. Because the virus mutates so rapidly, these new strains could be resistant to the medications they're currently taking.
http://www.oprah.com/health/soh/soh_dec_faces_101.jhtml (quote from page 2)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
princesskt said:
so i take it u guyz dont give a damn bout STD's?
1. STD's are a joke...seriously
http://www.viceland.com/issues/v11n4/htdocs/big.php

2. comparing is nothing, if you are shit read a book, watch a video and learn to respond to your partner better. besides, if Jane would really say that she must be a real bitch, lucky you found this out before marrying her because breakups are cheaper than divorce.

3. dont care. iam a male

4. I dont get how this is a positive point towards saving sex for marriage

5. You can beleive it is spiritual/emotional, but really this just makes you the clingy girl who cries after sex. Sex is what you make it, if you are with someone you love then its emotional sure, but it doesnt always have to be...put simply, sometimes sex is just sex. I abhor the idea of 'giving yourself away to someone else' people are not possesions, neither is virginity.

6. worst arguement ever. If someone is a prostitute they have almost always been sexually abused as a child, they are emotionally broken and have some serious problems they need to deal with. Treating themselves as a commodity that can be bought and sold[ not unlike the idea of giving yourself away] is the reason they are upset, not because they are having lots of sex.

Look some people save sex for marriage and thats fair enough, personally i think its stupid but if you are going to do it, do it for the right reasons not for something stupid like 'OMGZ STDS!!! IF YOU HAVE PREMARITAL SEX YOU WILL GET CLAMYDIA AND DIE! now everyone take some condoms"

jpr333

HSC
Um I would not take the above article as gospel, there are some STD's you can never rid.

Conservative hedonism seems like a pretty good approach to life. So if you think sex will be fun try it relatively responsibly imo.

bluebiro

HSC
Why worry about STD's? If you wear a condom and you dont sleep with hookers, massive sluts or animals....**shifty eyes** then you should be right. for fucks sake most of them are easily cured anyway.
enjoy sex when your young cause your not gonna get much when your married.

i dont want to have any regrets when im old and wrinkly about having a wasted youth so make the most of it.

and about waiting for sex after marriage. no matter what your beliefs are, your missing out ladies and gents...so yeah just something to think about there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)