Sexiest Uni? (2 Viewers)

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Hmmm, looks like ill be going to USYD. I dont want to feel out of place. :)

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
Asquithian said:
Yes plenty of fundemtalist, ultra conservative asian girls. I really enjoyed being told that i'm not as good a person as a christian due to my non christian nature.
you ought to be around when I am approached by CBS

Collin

HSC
N/A
Most attractive campus: Depends, practically all unis have beautiful and fugly buildings. Although I'd vote UTS to be pretty bad, simply because it's main campus building just makes me wanna take a poo (no offence UTS students)

Most attractive people: I'd say probably UWS or USYD

Best academically: Depends on which field

Best Atmosphere: I haven't been to every single uni to be able to make a non-biased judgement. But for a biased judgement, I will say USYD :D

Most snobby: Gotta be UNSW and USYD

Best location: Probably UTS or USYD.. again it depends totally on where you live of course.

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
UNSW.
just adding, neo's comment had other, un-uni related insinuations.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Asquithian said:
Yes plenty of fundemtalist, ultra conservative asian girls. I really enjoyed being told that i'm not as good a person as a christian due to my non christian nature.
For me the turn off is a toss up between

- Satanic or otherwise unwholesome/depressing music
- Sometime offputting clothing, which can prominantly feature virgins/blood/gore/skulls/demons usually related to the music mentioned above. Usually I'm rather tasteful though :p
- I'm a GORE FREAK! GORE MOVIES 4L! (though I pretty watch anything)
- Delightful posters within my inner sanctum
- Occasional Christian bashing

There's alot to put a good Christian girl off :p and, if you asked my girlfriend there's alot more that will put any sane girl off :rolleyes: :)

doe

HSC
N/A
Asquithian said:
bummer that, some of them are hawt too. it sucks getting friendly with a chick and then finding out she's christian

i still reckon the girls at mq are the hottest

:schwing:

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Asquithian said:
UTS Ku ring Gui Is NOT SEXY....its a big high school.
Haha no Macquarie is the big high school... all that dirt and concrete...
MoonlightSonata said:
you ought to be around when I am approached by CBS
Let us not speak of those automata here...they're just crap.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Phanatical said:
The Greenway Building (the Conservatorium) is heritage listed. And they've built the entire school under the ground. Apparently it's the same area space as a skyscraper, and it's all under the ground of the Botanical Gardens.
Damnit, I knew some of it was under the castle, but that big? No wonder I couldn't find the high school! Damn Con.

inasero

Reborn
HSC
i can assure you that if you want to go to uni based on appearance then DON'T came to Monash Uni!

doe

HSC
N/A
Lexicographer said:
Haha no Macquarie is the big high school... all that dirt and concrete...
macuni uni bar has the best view ever

:schwing:

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Asquithian said:
Maqu is better than uts ku ring gui...
I haven't seen KG campus for myself, but it would have to be pretty gritty to be trumped by Macq. I've asked plenty of Macq people (aside from being there often enough myself) and they agree it's one big crater (with a shopping centre attachment).

Good academia though.

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
I agree Macquarie's buildings arn't anything special.. but the greeniness makes up for that thus i rekon it looks the best.... i rekon macquarie should have those climbing plant things so they cover all the buildings!! hahaha how cool would that look! but yeah you don't notice the buildings after awhile and the amount of NATURAL shade we have is awsome!! i love walking around macquarie, so prettyful!

I've been to USYD and to UTS and UWS....

USYD-has nicest oldish sandstone looking buildings however crap atmosphere (everything is too spaced out), no shade and did i mention everything is TOOOOOOO spaced thus contributing to the crap atmosphere. Overall USYD is the worst, couldn't see myself going to USYD at all!

UTS- BEST atmosphere, reminds me of macquarie however i rekon UTS is better! , your lounges are sooooo COOOOOL, i want to live there!! however shit ugly building, shit looking bar lol hrrm what else... did i tell you i LURRVE your lounges! i want to steal one!

UWS: Nice conservative modern buildings, i love the WARD library!!! so sexiful inside, i love studying there, shit facilties (in terms of cafeterias, its not even a cafeteria it's like a tuck shop and a lil cafe near the library, i think ur bar is ONE small bedroom and you guys have ONE pool table! thats an outrage) However i like the greenery even though theres not many trees ur grass looks nice

Ranks
1. UTS (lounges! omg)
2. MACQ (too peaceful, nice, natural)
3. UWS (atmosphere good, not spaced out). I'm only talking about Penrith campus btw... Neapean or Blacktown campus sucks!! i went there the other day and they wouldn't let people into the library because it was flooded! lol
4. USYD (nice buildings? lol)

OHH and the pollution that you get going to UTS and USYD omg! when i went the first time after going to macquarie for a semester... i was choking on the fumes, literally!!)

Last edited:

sHin

So whats UTS Haymarket like? I heard its the nicest area of the UTS city campus..

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
yeah those old buildings look really impressive. Love the quadrangle lawn, the grass is PERFECT!!

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
Jago said:
yeah those old buildings look really impressive. Love the quadrangle lawn, the grass is PERFECT!!
There's also that really huge old tree in one corner ...jacaranda tree I think?

VanCarBus

~--> Quincy <--~
HSC
Uts

UTS

1st year engineering

hmmmm BIG ugly brown tower building
no fresh air
green lawns are shaved, grassless.
sorta under construction
Lots of fobbers
Not enuf of the opposite sex in engineering
nice library
near central
boring atmosphere, depressing
arts building is sexy - chix
lots of computers
lots of toilets
shit uni bars
expensive drinks
8 pool tables in both tower and markets campuses
real shit uni administration
lots of azns and indians
no trees
no pool
mad couches
best sleeping areas - very comfy - lecture rooms
extremely cold airconditioning

= )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)