• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Shakespearian Insults (2 Viewers)

borkis04

You have been blocked.
Arse of the World, Syd being the arsehole :D
HSC
Your mother is my mother's grandfather who was infact self-fertilised and conceived birth with your mother's son who is your mother and father. Your grandmother is your brother and your grandfather is your son.

borkis04

You have been blocked.
HSC
Copying from one is plagiarism, whereby copying from many is research. i got one of the words from the dictionary which therefore makes it research. And i count two as many. You smell so badly, I can smell you from here. Which is 20mins away.

james_chappo

Neurotic To The Bone
HSC
Look, fuck Shakespearian quotes, I'm going to tell you exactly what I think of you.
You have about as much brains as a sheep with down syndrome. You're about as goodlooking as a hyena with leprisy and smell about as nice as an elephant with bowel problems.

james_chappo

Neurotic To The Bone
HSC
You’re about as interesting as a dead lawn bowls player, you’re about as inspirational as as the guy who collects the trolleys at Castle Towers, and deserving of a death as noble as that of a freak bird watching incident.

james_chappo

Neurotic To The Bone
HSC
Soon you shall be considered a foul dog humping bastard who is obsessed with the godforsaken crackpot and the loincloth chomping cheeseball.

Counterfeit

HSC
Aww guys I feel all warm and gooey inside

*warmfuzzieswarmfuzzieswarmfuzzies*

:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:)

borkis04

You have been blocked.
HSC
Your love is not welcome here, only your insulting hatred towards others like myself. The more the merrier as James the anal-invading, father-groping, gym sock-slurping, cum-gobbling, boil-nibbling, wank-brained sausage jockey said before..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)