Share an HSC success story you know of! (1 Viewer)

hit patel

HSC
Uni Grad
Deswa very inspiring story. Congrats. But it doesnt work out that way with every person. I put everything I have into studying for something and still dont get the results after being confident after tests. So luck is truly a factor, believe it or not. And judging from the recurring circumstances, my luck cant get any worse at this time.

panda15

Alligator Navigator
HSC
Deswa very inspiring story. Congrats. But it doesnt work out that way with every person. I put everything I have into studying for something and still dont get the results after being confident after tests. So luck is truly a factor, believe it or not. And judging from the recurring circumstances, my luck cant get any worse at this time.
Doesn't this tell you that there's something wrong with your study patterns rather than luck? If you feel comfortable with the content, but getting results below your expectations, it sounds like you need more exam practice, so just hammer past papers to improve your technique. Luck plays no part in the HSC if you prepare adequately.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)