Share your 2015 HSC results here (1 Viewer)

Ekman

HSC
Also guys I don't think the talent 100 calculator is any good. Its given me and estimate that is 0.2 higher than other calculators, which is somewhat a lot since most calculators seem to be saying the same thing for me.

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
Also guys I don't think the talent 100 calculator is any good. Its given me and estimate that is 0.2 higher than other calculators, which is somewhat a lot since most calculators seem to be saying the same thing for me.
I can't even get onto that one - keeps crashing.

Mathsisfun15

HSC
talent said 99.85 for me. Other calculators said 99.7-99.75. So i reckon it overestimates

FlameLash

HSC
Change the years on the Matrix calculator around and there is more than a 0.2 discrepany between the highest and lowest. They vary from year to year so you can't really tell what's going to happen tomorrow with absolute accuracy.

leehuan

HSC
Both matrix and Talent100 have given me consistent data.

They're the only two, however, that are worth a mention if you ask me.

HecticSandWitch

2007 fuccboi hustler king
HSC
Both matrix and Talent100 have given me consistent data.

They're the only two, however, that are worth a mention if you ask me.
I thought Einstein was supposed to be decent? And yeah I got the same within .1/.2

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC

I couldn't sleep
Before I was considering buying my modern marks but this morning I was like no nope fuck it it'll just kill me but now I think I definitely will bc I'm very curious lol

I know I dun goofed a bit in the WWII question but it wasn't that bad... I think it was just a combination of me underperforming slightly in the exam, and then plus my internal mark being aligned waayy lower as a result to match.

But I didn't get the email so until I'm able to log on around 12 I won't see my aligned internals

leehuan

HSC
Before I was considering buying my modern marks but this morning I was like no nope fuck it it'll just kill me but now I think I definitely will bc I'm very curious lol

I know I dun goofed a bit in the WWII question but it wasn't that bad... I think it was just a combination of me underperforming slightly in the exam, and then plus my internal mark being aligned waayy lower as a result to match.

But I didn't get the email so until I'm able to log on around 12 I won't see my aligned internals
I might be buying everything...

IcyRain

HSC
too good i cant see it band6man

edit: that band 5 tho, its not a 6

why is my cum yellow? really

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)