Shaun of the Dead (1 Viewer)

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
I'll be seeing it after the HSC, it seems like a movie that is impossible for me to hate though, since i love Dawn of the Dead (Romero), Evil Dead (Raimi) and early Peter Jackson films.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
How could you hate it? It's prolly because you don't like that dead pan british humour which is something I'm a bit of a fan of.

I liked it.

tabularasa

HSC
Yeah i got some of the stuff but most of it i didn't find laugh out loud funny which i had been lead to beleive it was that type of movie

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
this movie is the best movie ive seen all year. Go see it if you can, its worth it.

toisthbe

Evil Member
"Shaun of the Dead"

Pretty funny movie.
A funny version of 'dawn of the dead'.
It has comedy, drama, romance, horror and... actaully it has a mixture of almost everything...
anyone seen it?

man, i love the part when the guy gets pulled out of the bar by the zombies, and you can see them ripping into his stomach and taking the guts and organs out.

special kake

funny stuff

that was the funniest movie i have seen all year. one of the only ones as well.
have 2 say though, i liked it. i generally think zombies are funny, thats probably why. the movie poster 4 it was hilarious, the reason why i saw it. havent seen dawn of the dead, so i wouldnt know if shaun of the dead was a movie that mocks an original concept.
i do recommend it 2 anyone bored one day and who need something 2 laugh at.

IT IS HELARIOUS :)

come on it has the dude from big train and bernard from black books!!!!!!!!

it was a very unique adaptation of dawn of the dead and it is even funnier when you watc h them both back to back hhehehe

if your not a british fan than your a TWAT! the poms have created some of the funniest shit to date:
not the nine o clock news
the young ones
monty python
black books
big train
etc etc etc etc

AND MUSE:p hehe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)