Sholarships available??? (1 Viewer)

haz_it_all

hey i was jus wondering if there are scholarships available at syd uni for courses like : medical science, physiotherapy, biomedical engineering. oh and another thing, how do u get into pharmacy cuz i cant find the uai cut-off for that...if any1 does any of these courses culd u jus tell me sum pros & cons for the courses...it will be very much appreciated. thanks in advance

timmii

sporadic attendee
Yep, Usyd has heaps and heaps of scholarships (I think there were over 150 for first years). Check out http://www.usyd.edu.au/fstudent/undergrad/study/shm/scholarships.shtml

They give general ones for all courses and then there would be ones specifically for med sci etc...Check out the website and contact the faculties as well to be sure. Though you only have to apply once/fill out one form to be considered for all applicable scholarships (including access). There are also ones that you don't have to apply for that they just give to you if you put them on ur prefs and get 99.95/100. Good luck! :D

Kittycat

HSC
*Sign* Is there any other way of getting a scholarship without getting 999 above? ... what the heck ... I'll just check out the site

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)