Short answers extra writing booklets (1 Viewer)

bhsrepresent

HSC
I know this has been asked times and again but I seriously need some clarity for upcoming exams (mental maze going on here)

So today for PDHPE I pretty much wrote in an extra booklet for every single short answer in the exam (to cover my bases and answer the question). Please don't turn this thread into a lecture on concision as it was all relevant and structured to answer the Q..

I know that they mark up and don't make mark you down for writing 'too much', but will this limit access to full marks even though all relevant information is there? I've gotten mixed responses from different teachers and one even suggests that if you finish an exam, you should continue to elaborate in another booklet to 100% ensure full marks.

Others claim that writing beyond the lines and into another booklet simply won't be read. If so, how is that fair? And how can you ever know if they didn't read your response?

ALSO, if you DO write in another booklet, does each answer need to be in a new booklet? (today all my responses were in the same booklet and I think this could be an issue)...

rednellav

HSC
They'll "mark" everything you write. Unless what you write contradicts other things you've written, they'll only add marks according to the content you've covered in accordance to their marking guidelines.

Unless it's English.

PatrickH

HSC
One year a kid wrote 23 pages for the National Study question in Modern, it all got read but he got full marks after 8 pages anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)