short answers (1 Viewer)

stressedadfff

HSC
can someone pls demonstrate how they would answer question 4 for the following text, i dont get it at all Screen Shot 2021-11-08 at 12.58.26 pm.png

explain how responses to migration are represented in the fiction and poetry extracts? like how would i answer it/ what could i put as the topic sentence i ALWAYS STRUGGLE

zizi2003_

HSC
can someone pls demonstrate how they would answer question 4 for the following text, i dont get it at all View attachment 33480

explain how responses to migration are represented in the fiction and poetry extracts? like how would i answer it/ what could i put as the topic sentence i ALWAYS STRUGGLE
bro just make it up honestly and throw in module words LOLLL
like eg text 4 represents the inconsistent ways in which individuals respond to the shared experience of migration through the persona's struggle to overcome displacement alkjdlklkjpqi

stressedadfff

HSC
like eg text 4 represents the inconsistent ways in which individuals respond to the shared experience of migration through the persona's struggle to overcome displacement alkjdlklkjpqi
THAT SOUNDS SO SMART I CANT MAKE THAT UP bsing is a talent in itself maybe i should look at the rubric

uniqueusername1

HSC
you have learnt very well. I am proud :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)