Should i choose HSC physics (1 Viewer)

Should I do physics

• Yes

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
HSC
Hello everyone this is my first post on the forum and I hope you guys can help me. Okay so subject selection is coming up and our school is doing this weird thing called compressed curriculum and it's basically where you choose 6 subjects and do 3 subjects in year 11 and write the HSC and do the rest of the 3 subjects in year 12. Now since the school is doing this they are not offering all the subjects every year.

I was planning on doing advanced maths,modern history and software design the first year and doing standard English, economics and physics the second year. Now I'm doubting to wheather to do physics because my teachers said economics is very hard and plus I'm kinda weak at english (mostly creative writing). I'm worried whether the workload will be too much since we are learning 2 years worth of content in 1 year. The main reason I wanna do physics is that I like maths and I'm very good at it.

So pls give me your thoughts on what I should do.

Thanks 😊
(p.s sorry if my spellings bad)

Last edited:

tito981

HSC
Hello everyone this is my fist post on the forum and I hope you guys can help me. Okay so subject selection is coming up and our school is doing this weird thing called compressed curriculum and it's basically where you choose 6 subjects and do 3 subjects in year 11 and write the HSC and do the rest of the 3 subjects in year 12. Now since the school is doing this they are not offering all the subjects every year.

I was planning on doing advanced maths,modern history and software design the first year and doing standard English, economics and physics the second year. Now I'm doubting to wheather to do physics because my teachers said economics is very hard and plus I'm kinda weak at english (mostly creative writing). I'm worried whether the workload will be too much since we are learning 2 years worth of content in 1 year. The main reason I wanna do physics is that I like maths and I'm very good at it.

Thanks 😊
its true that both economics and physics have high workload but it just depends how disciplined you are. Your first hsc year subjects are definitely lighter in terms of workload but it serves as a guide for your second year in terms of what study methods work good for you, so it wont be a totally new experience. It also seems like your suited to physics since you like maths, so go for it.

idkkdi

HSC
Hello everyone this is my fist post on the forum and I hope you guys can help me. Okay so subject selection is coming up and our school is doing this weird thing called compressed curriculum and it's basically where you choose 6 subjects and do 3 subjects in year 11 and write the HSC and do the rest of the 3 subjects in year 12. Now since the school is doing this they are not offering all the subjects every year.

Thanks 😊
take adv eng, physics and mx1 imo. u can always drop levels afaik

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)