Should I drop 4 unit: URGENT (1 Viewer)

gallen88

HSC
Hey,

I've done my third assessment for the course and I think I stuffed it up majorly. I've achieved the following results throughout the year:

Task 1. Weighting 10%, score 89%.
Task 2. Weighting 30%, score 75%. (first place achieved 81%, I was tied 2nd/Last with another student in the class).
Task 3. Weighting 20%, score (unknown) I struggled with questions and made dumb errors too. I'm guessing around 60% at the maximum.

I'm really worried about this assessment and my internal rank (there is only 3 students in the class including myself). Would it be best to continue in 4 unit or would it be best to drop down to 3 unit?

Thanks,
Gallen88

horse9996

HSC
I would keep it. 4u will scale them super high and the rank won’t matter as much as there are such little people

captainneuro

HSC
So far there doesn’t seem to be any reason you would drop it? You’re doing decently in it for 4u and don’t be worried about internal rank with only 3 people in the class, all 3 will get pushed up.
With your results so far, shows you’re more than capable. Keep up the work and don’t take the easy route of dropping it.

gallen88

HSC
Thanks for the responses. It turns out I did better than I thought (we received our marks back today), but thanks for the encouragement and advice. I'll continue it. : )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)