Should I drop drama?? (1 Viewer)

NESAisSatan

HSC
I am considering dropping drama. I do really enjoy drama and I do well in it, but it will be pretty unlikely that I will use it in my future and I worried about the group project because they are some people in my class that I do not want to work with because I know they will put in no effort (I mean the level of no effort, where we had one and a half terms to learn lines for a play but they still didn't learn their lines and they had a notebook that they brought on stage with all their lines and cues written down for them but they still needed a prompt, even though they had a book full of their lines and I could go one about more examples and other people). I don't want my classmates to drag me down just because they don't want to put in the effort. I'm not sure if I should take the chance of being stuck with them or should I just drop drama.

Konata Izumi

HSC
If you like the subject and if you feel very passionate about Drama, I think you should continue it. Unfortunately, we all face challenges like this in life. But it is your decision at the end of the day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)