Should I drop it or not? (1 Viewer)

gavskiez

HSC
Just wanted an opinion on something :)
I did shit in my first EX2 assessment - got 9/20, and its worth 20% of the overall. So as far as ranks go, I'm about 10th out of 11 at the moment. Do you reckon I should drop it (cos it does take up a lot of time) or keep it? All my other subjects are going great and ATAR-wise I'm aiming 95+, but I don't know if keeping this course will just be a waste of time when I could be putting more time into the other subs. I'm on twelve units at the moment. That said, I still think I'm capable of producing a good major work in the end - the circumstances surrounding the assessment task were shit. Thoughts?

123 B A N G

HSC
I think it depends on whether you like it or not. If you think it will be fun and enjoyable then keep going but if you're more concerned with your ATAR maybe not, though it wouldn't hinder you at all really.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
drop it like its hot.

also, consider what you might wanna do at uni, and if ext2 maths is a requirement or not.

if you legitimately think you can get better, then stick with it because scaling and stuff is cool.

also, get help asap if you ever need it, think about tutoring and stuff.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Omie, I think you got the wrong extension =P

We're talking about EX2.

ewd

HSC
drop it for shiz
unless you absolutely love your idea and have a real passion for it, just do it
i would if it wasn't my 11th unit, and my only chance at having one of my advanced units not count :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)