should i feel bad? (1 Viewer)

yy

HSC
N/A
when i have received what i wanted in the main round offer, but proceed to change my preferences for the late and final round offers, and therefore possibly deprive someone who actually want to do the course of their offers.

X

xeuyrawp

Won't it open up a slot for someone in a late round offer?

dion7789

Dodgy Pen Dealer
HSC
I would say no but if u got what u wanted why would u change? but no dont feel bad its ur future not theirs...as long as u didnt take any from me im happy lol

HSC
You got what you wanted and now you want to stick it to the people who don't have what they wanted. Shame on you. That is all.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
yy said:
when i have received what i wanted in the main round offer, but proceed to change my preferences for the late and final round offers, and therefore possibly deprive someone who actually want to do the course of their offers.
It makes you a remarkable humanitarian for keeping the cretins out of uni.

Anonymou5

HSC
N/A
I know I'd be pretty cut if someone did something like that and it ended up costing me a spot in whatever it is that I had applied for. But look at it this way, life is full of selfish people. So you might as well make full use of whatever opportunities you have.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
withoutaface said:
It makes you a remarkable humanitarian for keeping the cretins out of uni.
People like yy didn't stop you getting in.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Perhaps if her parents had fucked 2 years earlier we wouldn't be finding ourselves in this predicament then, would we?

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
withoutaface said:
Perhaps if her parents had fucked 2 years earlier we wouldn't be finding ourselves in this predicament then, would we?
Perhaps. I'd appreciate the irony though if she missed out in the final round.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
They look pretty ironed to me. I noticed that you're quite a fan of collars WAF.

Sprinkles~

splashing in puddles
HSC
Well I sort of did the same thing, I got my first preference in the main round but changed my preferences for the late and final rounds... though it was because I'm still not sure what I want to do, or if I want the course I'm enrolled in now...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)