should i handwrite or print out my personal profile? (1 Viewer)

HSC
should i handwrite, or print out my personal profile for a school im applying to? does one give me a better look? or does it just not matter.

it doesnt specify on the page but i have bad handwriting so idk, but i could just write slow and neat for it since my handwriting isn't the best.

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Essentially, whether you handwrite or print out your personal profile section is not important. The content and information that you provide in your personal profile section are the elements that you should emphasise. I attended the same school that you are currently applying to. When I submitted my application back in 2017, I handwrote my personal profile. If you are concerned that your handwriting may not be good (which could potentially be disadvantageous in terms of your application), you could perhaps take your time to write slower so that your handwriting is completely legible. Alternatively, you could print your personal profile section. This is an option that I would recommend especially if your response is significantly longer than the space provided. Back when I applied, I did not write beyond the space provided, and so I handwrote my response.

On the other hand, my younger sister who currently attends the school chose to print out her personal profile section. However, this was not related to handwriting. In fact, her handwriting is good and much better than mine. It was because her personal profile section was long, meaning that it would have been more efficient to simply type and then print out her response.

I hope this helps! 😄

HSC
Essentially, whether you handwrite or print out your personal profile section is not important. The content and information that you provide in your personal profile section are the elements that you should emphasise. I attended the same school that you are currently applying to. When I submitted my application back in 2017, I handwrote my personal profile. If you are concerned that your handwriting may not be good (which could potentially be disadvantageous in terms of your application), you could perhaps take your time to write slower so that your handwriting is completely legible. Alternatively, you could print your personal profile section. This is an option that I would recommend especially if your response is significantly longer than the space provided. Back when I applied, I did not write beyond the space provided, and so I handwrote my response.

On the other hand, my younger sister who currently attends the school chose to print out her personal profile section. However, this was not related to handwriting. In fact, her handwriting is good and much better than mine. It was because her personal profile section was long, meaning that it would have been more efficient to simply type and then print out her response.

I hope this helps! 😄
i'll print it since mine is 2.5 pages, thankyou so much for your help!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)