• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

should i or shouldn't i (1 Viewer)

should i or shouldn't i pop my best friend virginity on her birthday as a present

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
AsyLum said:
Just a sample of our friends great talents
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thedude.... you once asked me if was "congratulation" you, or i was simply mocking you. Let me tell you now.... i was mocking you.

Buit now I feel sorry for the stupid chick whos so obsessed with the HSC and is waiting for you. Because you are obviously a dumb fuck who doesn't deserve a girlfriend. Lets pray she sees the light and leaves you.

Once a player.......

Spyrax

HSC
N/A
thedude88 said:
i have no virginity cause i am guy but the first time i sex was when i went school camp in yr 5. i swap tent wif one my chic friends 2 be in gf tent at the time. we both 11 yrs old then. we are caught by the teacher that night. i parent was called up. i got sent home. i was busted that night cause my parent are azn. they lecture me how ruined a girl lifes.
LOLLL, You talk crap.

duckofdoom

Ellie-Jelly
HSC
As if you had sex at a year 5 school camp. Blow up dolls don't count for real people.

Yeah, your parenst were right, sex would ruin a girls life, especially if it was with you.

Wow, sexual exploitation must be high on your list. I'm sure you're going to a celibate hell one day.

Maybe you should consider celibacy, maybe an std test too. Thanks to asylum we can see what an asshole "thedude" really is.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
If you do have sex, use a condom. Because the world doesn't need dumbfucks like you breeding.

skinned

can i say thedude88, that you are beyond pathetic. You're an embarrassment. You're like a crazed animal trying to inseminate half of Sydney. And for god's sake, learn to fucking spell.

bassqueen16

HSC
but wat a load of shit, as if thatd really happen...seriously some ppl need to be shot at birth BLEGH!

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
be a player and play them both.

pics please. you could be a really ugly dude and you think that the chick is hot in comparison to you, even though she is below average

duckofdoom

Ellie-Jelly
HSC
I think the most retarded comment he's made is "I have no virginity because I'm a guy"

Really??? So you had sex in the womb? Do tell of your sexual escapades before birth.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
thedude88 said:
it wasn't my idea, that the birthday present that she wanted 2 have. i gotta 2 agree wif u cause it kind of awkard when she said. btw azn penis ain't small, it just how fit u r. the fitter u r da large da size.

yeah this chic like me since yr 9.

not that bright if u c i gurantee u will dripple straight away cause of the tight clothes she wear which make her look really hot. her mobile is 0419 645......... , if u can guess the last three number correct u can talk but she most likely 2 tell u 2 fuck off cause she no so many guy friends.

btw what is trolling?

what r u talking about wif da auction at ebay?
mate you say she is that popular and has all these guys friends. but she wants you really bad. show me proof she exists. you need to show me atleast two pics of her , so i know yuor not using a random pic of the net. also why the fuk u giving some of her mobile away. as if we gonna try to contact the 999 possible combinations of mobile numbers to try to find her.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
duckofdoom said:
I think the most retarded comment he's made is "I have no virginity because I'm a guy"

Really??? So you had sex in the womb? Do tell of your sexual escapades before birth.

he scores with a chick in the hospital when he was born.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
SashatheMan said:
mate you say she is that popular and has all these guys friends. but she wants you really bad. show me proof she exists. you need to show me atleast two pics of her , so i know yuor not using a random pic of the net. also why the fuk u giving some of her mobile away. as if we gonna try to contact the 999 possible combinations of mobile numbers to try to find her.
ALL WHITE MAN IS ZERO!!!!!! kekEkE ~~

Spyrax

HSC
N/A
skinned said:
can i say thedude88, that you are beyond pathetic. You're an embarrassment. You're like a crazed animal trying to inseminate half of Sydney. And for god's sake, learn to fucking spell.
We better not talk about learning to spell, we do Advance/Standard English while he claims to do Extension 2 English (does that even exist?)

malkin86

HSC
Firstly - If your bestie's just doing it to 'get rid' of her virginity, then she might not be doing it for the right reasons.

Secondly - If you do this for your bestie, it WILL get back to your gf. Youse two have an understanding that you would be gf and bf if the HSC wasn't in the way. So, you would be considered 'taken'.

Thirdly - what if your bestie wants more from you? What if after youse ****, she wants you to be *her* bf? Could you dump your gf for her?

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Spyrax said:
We better not talk about learning to spell, we do Advance/Standard English while he claims to do Extension 2 English (does that even exist?)

er... yes it does... but i doubt our friend here would even be allowed by his teachers to do it

BlackDragon

HSC
hell no, you shouldn't, it complicates things with you and her and with you and your gf. i mean, how would she really feel? her bf had sex with another chick who is only a "friend"

BBSF

HSC
fuck man whats wrong with you
are you alright in the head or somthing
free sex
fuck me

duckofdoom

Ellie-Jelly
HSC
baaah, extension2 english - probably failed esl english more like it. The major assignment for ext 2 eng I think was to write a short story - something like that, not quite sure -so if he did do ext 2 eng. I doubt the markers could understand anything but the punctuation marks.

Maybe we should offer him spelling lessons? Here's the first word you'll need to learn.

A I D S. Learn that along with S T D. This guy is a sitting target. excellent.

Spyrax

HSC
N/A
super katie said:
er... yes it does... but i doubt our friend here would even be allowed by his teachers to do it
He probably does E.S.L.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)