Should i post my essays on here after HSC? (1 Viewer)

Danneo

HSC
I've been writing killer essays and getting 90% for some of them in trials, i really wanna give back to this site as back in year 11 my essays were 500 word long and barely passing, wouldn't have been possible if not for this site.

So i want to post my essays on here but is it a good idea? Will there be consequences if someone plagiarises my essay or something like that

THX a heaps

Frostguard

HSC
If you think it will help give back to the community, sure you can go ahead and upload your essays here, you never know what someone will do with them but honestly the fact that you could help a struggling student out there is sometimes the most important thing, it's completely up to the person downloading what they want to do with that, but you shouldn't have to worry about the decisions of others, uploading them will hopefully just help a poor soul out there lol

Danneo

HSC
If you think it will help give back to the community, sure you can go ahead and upload your essays here, you never know what someone will do with them but honestly the fact that you could help a struggling student out there is sometimes the most important thing, it's completely up to the person downloading what they want to do with that, but you shouldn't have to worry about the decisions of others, uploading them will hopefully just help a poor soul out there lol
Been almost a year and... i lost my hard drive which had all my essays on it. Feelsbad

blyatman

HSC
N/A
Why feel bad? I set all my english stuff alight in a bonfire a few hours after the exam.

Just thinking about that subject gives me PTSD. Don't know why anyone would want to keep it lying around. It's like if someone threw a rock at your head and you keep the rock for memorabilia.

Accurate

clix
HSC
Why feel bad? I set all my english stuff alight in a bonfire a few hours after the exam.

Just thinking about that subject gives me PTSD. Don't know why anyone would want to keep it lying around. It's like if someone threw a rock at your head and you keep the rock for memorabilia.
I'm actually going to do that once i finish my HSC, im doing it to English content only, it's already giving me aids in Yr 10 i dont know what ill do in 11 and 12 for English.

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm actually going to do that once i finish my HSC, im doing it to English content only, it's already giving me aids in Yr 10 i dont know what ill do in 11 and 12 for English.
I think you should instead put the paper into the recycling bin. It's much better that way and your still getting rid of it

Danneo

HSC

I actually enjoyed English tbh, i didn't at first, but it allowed me to construct my own opinions and express them in a more direct and clear way. Now that im out of school, the topics of 'discovery' and 'change' are really hitting hard so in a way english kinda prepared me for the real world. Tho the real world is more sh!t then i thought

blyatman

HSC
N/A
I actually enjoyed English tbh, i didn't at first, but it allowed me to construct my own opinions and express them in a more direct and clear way. Now that im out of school, the topics of 'discovery' and 'change' are really hitting hard so in a way english kinda prepared me for the real world. Tho the real world is more sh!t then i thought
lol total opposite for me. More than a decade out of high school and still yet to apply anything I learnt in english (though to be fair I didn't learn anything in english so there was nothing to apply). But yes, welcome to the real world haha. At least still get lots of free time in uni; after that, say goodbye to your yearly 3 month holidays.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)