Should I still go? (1 Viewer)

Chiisora

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
When we were still going out (before we broke up a few weeks ago) he asked me to go to his year 12 formal with him. Now that we've broken up, I'm not sure should I still go? Of course it's not like he told me not to go or anything but I'm not sure... Of course we're still friends - or so he SAYS. Like they say, "actions speak louder than words"...

So what would you guys do in this situation??

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Who broke it off?

If you did, then he's probably planning on winning you back.

If he did, then its ok, he doesn't like you anymore anyway.

If it was mutual, as above.

Chiisora

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
Nah, I'm too nice to break things off... OK, just joking xD But I was sort of expecting the break up. Girls have great instinct - well I know I do =D

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
So he broke it off? Ask him if he still wants you to go, and if so, then don't try and use it as an excuse to get back with him, or else he'll hate you FOREVER

Chiisora

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
Haha. Well of course I'm not that "thick-skinned"... But I guess I think the r'ship is still quite raw atm... And yeh I did ask and of course he told me it's still OK for me to go cos it's not like he'll say "No, I don't want you to go!"

mmc754

HSC
wait wait, do you go to the same school? cause you have the right to go to your own formal.. just maybe not together

dodgyfilokid

HSC
u should still go unless your instinct is telling you that it will be awkward to go but since he asked you already just go..dont left him lying around there alone..i was on the similar situation as your in now. i askd my then gf when we dated and while we went out if she wanted to come with me to my formal and she said yes. when we broke up she still said ill come with you and i promise to make it your best night ever..i had no regrets taking her..but yeah just go with him

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Pfft, noobs, he broke it off, why the hell would it be awkward? If anything she'd be the one awkward if he got onto another girl, but prove you're mature enough / moved on.

Otherwise go grab his best friend and fuck him on a park bench!

Chiisora

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
Haha. Thanks for the opinions, people! Even though I still like him, but I'm sure we can only ever be friends...

Oh and we go to different schools, so I guess it'll really be a step outside my comfort zone...

Oh well... Just need TIME and I'll be over this!~~ =D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)