should i study? (1 Viewer)

algatech

HSC
Hi i have bludged all yr 9 and have recieved really shit marks i have also bludged yr 10 term 1 and have recieved shit marks for it as well do u think i can change, if i start to become good and study for stuff do u think i can get band 5-6 in yr 10 certificate???? please help i need an answer!!!!:confused: :worried: :confused:

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
algatech said:
Hi i have bludged all yr 9 and have recieved really shit marks i have also bludged yr 10 term 1 and have recieved shit marks for it as well do u think i can change, if i start to become good and study for stuff do u think i can get band 5-6 in yr 10 certificate???? please help i need an answer!!!!:confused: :worried: :confused:
yes, very very easily.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
If you put in the effort and work hard, I'm sure you can achieve your goals.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
You guys are up late...

Of course you can only one term down there is still time to change your habbits and right wrongs. Good luck in your SC!

HSC
yepp.. not too late to change. you'll learn a bunch of harder crap in school than what's in the sc exam. it's all basic stuff and if you know your basic stuff then..

relizabo

HSC
Seriously don't worry about the SC at all, its the easiest thing ever. There's really no point studying unless you think you'll fail or if you’re leaving school in year 10 in which case employers might look at it.
Not much of the content is directly from what you learn at school its like the basic skills tests of year 3 and 5. Don't stress. my advice would be to keeping bludging in everything but maths(cause you build on stuff) till year 11.
If however your feeling guilty and what to show yourself that you can set a goal and reach it then go for it.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
algatech said:
Hi there ... I was in the exact same situation as you ... i got suspended 4 times in year 9 which means exlpulsion was likely .... i vasstly improved in year 10 and i got bands 4 and 5 in my school certificate ...

vizman

HSC
definately do not bludge. even though it doesn't count now, carrying bad work habits into senior school is definately no recommended, because by that time it could be too late.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)