• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Should i? (1 Viewer)

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
[Shadow] said:
i've got this problem..

i really like this girl, not for her physical appearance or anything, but because of her personality. She was there whenever i needed her, and when i was in the "lowest point of my life".

of course, many of you would just go.."ask her out you pussy" but theres a few problems. She lives like 2 hours drive from me and the only communication i have with her is via msn. I don't know if she have any feelings for me, i can just imaigne she going "we can only be friends", if thats the scenario, fine, but from past experience, as soon as a girl say that to me, our friendship is like..gone.

but i'm really really crazy about her :(
hmmm thats hard, but do u think it could work if you visit each other and stuff? relationships are hard without being tired from travveling and stuff

[Shadow]

shit, i made a mini typo

its not "2hrs drive", but like 2hrs if i get to her place via public transport

if i drive(i dun have my Ps yet, but i'll soon), it will be around 45min least..

as for a median place to meet up, yea theres a few so that isn't a problem

and its not a e-relationship..even though we communicate via internet mostly, we know each other well enough outside the chatroom...

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
[Shadow] said:
shit, i made a mini typo

its not "2hrs drive", but like 2hrs if i get to her place via public transport

if i drive(i dun have my Ps yet, but i'll soon), it will be around 45min least..

as for a median place to meet up, yea theres a few so that isn't a problem

and its not a e-relationship..even though we communicate via internet mostly, we know each other well enough outside the chatroom...
lol 45mins is shit all, that shouldn't be a barrier! be more concerened about how she feels than about the drive.

meeting in a central place will be 20mins..

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
maryanne270 said:
if ya met her on da net 4get about it!!!
i hav guys fallen 4 my personality over da net and jus think its useless!
u cant judge a person by wat they type on a computer screen!!
u need 2 speak 2 this chik.. dont get worked up over it!
i know from experience! i talked 2 this guy 4 nearly 2 years then finally met up with him! 1st guy off da net. Now i wont say that i didnt like it or anythin but it jus would never hav worked out! yer we were far away 2! i jus didnt know if i could trust him or not.. anyway cuttin a long stry short after 2 days of muckin around we never saw eachutha again... that proves that ppl can b false over da net!!
TALK TO HER.. GET TO NO HER 4 REAL!!!... there's more fish in the sea!!
dont b so mean. net relationships can work.. neva had one but heard of mainly bad but a few heaps sweet ones

Li0n

spiKu
HSC
Agnes2810 said:
dont b so mean. net relationships can work.. neva had one but heard of mainly bad but a few heaps sweet ones
ive had about 300
all worked out fine
im an expert i say

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
[Shadow] said:
i've got this problem..

i really like this girl, not for her physical appearance or anything, but because of her personality. She was there whenever i needed her, and when i was in the "lowest point of my life".

of course, many of you would just go.."ask her out you pussy" but theres a few problems. She lives like 2 hours drive from me and the only communication i have with her is via msn. I don't know if she have any feelings for me, i can just imaigne she going "we can only be friends", if thats the scenario, fine, but from past experience, as soon as a girl say that to me, our friendship is like..gone.

hun.. do u think she like you as well?? often guys receive wrong msgs from a girl :uhhuh: , so if you want to find out weather she lk u or not, ask her closest gf.. :D

i personally think its great when a guy make his 1st move :) be confident, be a man ;)

when i girl say "we can only b friends" and the friendship dies after that ish coz:
a> she never think of you as a friend in the 1st place, its a nice rejection :D
b> she may want to remain as fwen wif you but its you who think that a friendship could not occur, u dnt put ne effot in n just let it die, naturally.... :uhhuh:

so go for it boo ;)

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
umm thats great. but im a bit chilled by the "most of the time" part

gronkboyslim

HSC
best thing for you to do, is be a man.

dont act all gay, call her and say, yo fool wanna meet like cofee and shit? ya dig?

then if she says yes, meet her

repeat.

if she says no, say auight keep it real peace.
then when she calls again, say, yo back up gotta go shit, cya.

then pick up some hunnies, mack and shit. then wam bam thank you mam em.

then if she still dont come back, at least you got some chicks to back your style up. peace.

HSC
N/A
[Shadow] said:
i've got this problem..

Ask her out you pussy, fuck, ask ME out, you pussy. Oh wait, did you say you HAD a pussy? Shit, I confused. PM me

[Shadow]

*bump*

yea, i told her after the uni exams, but she was seeing someone then, so i missed out
but its fine by me, cos she is really happy with her boy :)
so i guess its a win-win situation

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
sorry it maybe late and im not thinking but how is it a win-win situation when u wanted her and shes happy with someone else?? good for her, bad for you

but i guess u did tell her, so yeah??

[Shadow]

thejosiekiller said:
sorry it maybe late and im not thinking but how is it a win-win situation when u wanted her and shes happy with someone else?? good for her, bad for you

but i guess u did tell her, so yeah??

hmm, well to be honest, i don't have to be her bf for me to be happy :)
we are good friends now and i can still relate to her exactly the same way in the past

even if i managed to be her bf, i doubt things will work out between us...

the main thing is, we are still great friends, she is happy :)
and yea, i told her :cool:

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
fair enough, it sounds like u maybe didnt want her

but as u say its good to be honest

if ur happy with the way things r good for u i guess as friends- i just thought u wanted her

GSTARRAW

gronkboyslim said:
best thing for you to do, is be a man.

dont act all gay, call her and say, yo fool wanna meet like cofee and shit? ya dig?

then if she says yes, meet her

repeat.

if she says no, say auight keep it real peace.
then when she calls again, say, yo back up gotta go shit, cya.

then pick up some hunnies, mack and shit. then wam bam thank you mam em.

then if she still dont come back, at least you got some chicks to back your style up. peace.
Thanks snoop doggy dogg. You fuckin' homo, we're in australia not fuckin' Detroit or L.A. Ya dig?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)