sick IN the HSC? (1 Viewer)

=slade=

HSC
so wat happens if you start vomiting, get diarrora (however u spell it) in the actual HSC exam? jus as a random thought...anyone know???

tempco

HSC
you can fill out a form on the day, which may entitle you to some form of compensation, which i can't remember.

tempco

HSC
ah yep that's the one. someone filled one out at my school because she had a hand cramp during the english exam, which stopped her from writing to her full potential. :rolleyes:

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
=slade= said:
so wat happens if you start vomiting, get diarrora (however u spell it) in the actual HSC exam? jus as a random thought...anyone know???
My teacher told us abt a gal in our skool who that happened to...she did wat she could of the exam and then filled out a misadventure....she did alright to since her assessment marks were good

tempco

HSC
Jaydels said:
a hand cramp?? don't you need like a doctors certificate or something?
not really, since a cramp happens once in a while, and not regularly. i don't think she was exempt in the end though.

Abraxus

HSC
it depends on ur supervisor. during my english exam i had to duck out and go vomit, and the supervisor walked in on me vomiting and that served as proof enough for them to give me an exemption. i didn't wanna leave the exam so they let me continue on with it and the head sup told me it would be taken into account when they mark my work, apparently they went easier on me for that paper because of it.

Tommy_69

Old Member
HSC
a mate at schools brother, was sick during the whole hsc exams and didnt even get a chance to attempt them, although from his assessment marks they worked out averages and he ended up gettin i think it was around 95.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)