Sick of business (1 Viewer)

ReaL~

HSC
Business studies is bs.

Does anyone have tips on studying for this subject. I don't find this subject intersting or fun like everyone else and im having a hard time just reading the business textbook.
The weird thing is i LOVE economics im actually doing alrite in it. But whenever i look at business :mad1:

Thx

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
i <3 business.

when studying .. i just flick through my notes and read through case studies in the textbooks and somehow i get super duper marks?
lol .. yeah. i guess having a flair and interest in business helps.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
business is indeed my fav. subject. When studying, i make notes, read over them and then rewrite them again. It takes a shitload of time, but thats how information goes into my head.

ozkillspree

HSC
bah i hate business got my exam today haven't studied yet and basically have no case studiesl ol

VollDoggy

HSC
Business Studies is crap, its boring and repetitive, all you have to do is learn some basic terms from the syllabus, regurgitate them in the exam and your sweet, no thinking involved whatsoever, just make sure you include the terms

It sucks to study for, even if it is only reading the syllabus

but im toping it (and extension 1 maths, mathematics, economics and pdhpe but meh) so what the hell, it doesnt mean that it doesnt suck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)