Sick on day of assessment (1 Viewer)

highbury

HSC
N/A
Caught a bad virus two days before my 2u test, wasn't able to do the test. I have an economics assignment due on Friday which i'm part way through but my health has hindered myself from working on it. I have a 3u test on Monday as well so any advice on what to do? :/

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
there's this magical ticket you can get from the docs. Once you obtain it, no teacher dares to penalize you

highbury

HSC
N/A
there's this magical ticket you can get from the docs. Once you obtain it, no teacher dares to penalize you
Some faculties may give me an estimated mark or the cohort average if my grounds for appeal aren't accepted..

leehuan

HSC
Some faculties may give me an estimated mark or the cohort average if my grounds for appeal aren't accepted..
What would you rather? An estimated mark, or a 0?
-------------------------------
However, usually if it is NOT accepted, you get the 0. But a doctor's certificate (provided it's not forged) is meant to be a definite success with internal assessments. Because if you weren't ill enough to miss school you would've done the test anyway.
-------------------------------
There should be no reason for your maths department to reject your request. For your HSIE apartment, it should be accepted if it bothered you for over 50% of the time span you had to do it. (Because if you started late that's not an excuse, whereas if you spent the first 50% of the duration working hard even if the progress wasn't that great then got attacked by the virus the second 50%, keeping the assumption the virus is bad the grounds are reasonable.)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)