Sick Sick Sick (1 Viewer)

Crazy4U

I was just wondering what happens if you are too sick to do the trials? I am real sick at the moment and the doctors dont know whats wrong and my trials are next week! Do I have to do them at a later date if i cant make it or what???

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
i'm sick too! and so are heaps of my friends...i know some of themare getting misadventure forms, as well as sitting the exams as a safety blanket. I don't exactly know how your school operates, but not being able to do the trials should probably be the same as not being able to complete any other assessment at school. You might resit the exam at a later date or they can give u an estimate

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I was sick for Modern last year, my best subject. I had the entire week off to study, but I was bedridden the entire week before my exam. I ended up sitting the exam, after I had a breakdown, getting a doctors certificate and applying for an appeal which gave me an extra 10 marks.

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
Normally you phone the school on the day to let them know you won't be attending, and bring in a doctor's certificate, and if you get back at school within a reasonable time period, you re-sit the exam. Otherwise, they may choose to take an estimate...
I was off school for 2 weeks with whooping cough. The first day away we had a maths exam, because I had so much time off, I still re-sat the exam...but they won't use that mark. They're going to estimate it on how well I do in the trials...argh dammit >< not good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)