• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

*sigh* .... Its Logies Night! (1 Viewer)

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
Bloody Rove...won it again...3 times in a row! And seriously, you think they could come up with different nominees for the gold Logie for once...

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
i watched most of it, i was bored ok, and i must say this was the least funniest, most unproffessional-in a not funny way too, logies or awards show ive ever seen. they picked the lamest hosts ever, mcguire-way too much of him and not funny, rove-my most hated person on tv, and that dickhead from deal or no deal. the whole show seemed like it had no writers, the thorpe and that fat chick thing, was so not funny at all, like they were tryin too hard. what happend to lettin funny ppl host it, like andrew denton, or shaun micallef, now they were funny as hell. denton rippin on kerry packer and james packer funny as hell.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I would have liked to see the chaser crew host and make sarcastic comments about every nominee and "special guest"

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I read some article where Gretel Kileen said that her 12 year old daughter picks out all of her outfits. No wonder she always is dressed like a mutated barbie.

HSC
braindrainedAsh said:
I would have liked to see the chaser crew host and make sarcastic comments about every nominee and "special guest"
YOU ARE A GODDESS AMONGST MEN!

Chaser + Denton + Shaun Micallef would be amazing. Even John Safran hosting solo is enough to make me drool ... in a non-gay way of course. :p

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
lol i cant stand the logies
as soon as someone wins i change the channel so i dont have to listen to their speech
half the time its the most boring part and they ramble on about shit and crack a lame joke
then i change it back and they are gone

rumour

HSC
soha said:
lol i cant stand the logies
as soon as someone wins i change the channel so i dont have to listen to their speech
half the time its the most boring part and they ramble on about shit and crack a lame joke
then i change it back and they are gone
I didn't watch it, I just saw the pictures in the paper.

EDIT:
wtf? Ian Thorpe looked like he was wearing boot polish!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)