Sign In Here UOW'ers (1 Viewer)

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Ninga said:
Do u reckon im an international student?

That same pic was actually on the front of the international prospectus a few years ago. Sad really, a domestic student on the front of the international prospectus :)
nah, not really at least your a UOW student. It would have been worse if they bought an image off getty images.

santaslayer

HSC
Ninga said:

That same pic was actually on the front of the international prospectus a few years ago. Sad really, a domestic student on the front of the international prospectus :)
You must possess charcteristics of both an international student and a domestic student. :p

Mindless spamming is wrong. Spamming for the purposes of increasing your post count is not mindless spamming.

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Ninga said:

Sad to you, maybe. But I still get a laugh out of it.

As for a picture of me? Most of you know who I am, anyway.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
greatest thread ever
besides my stickied one... haha

maybe i should make one for hopeful UOW students

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
poloktim said:
Sad to you, maybe. But I still get a laugh out of it.

As for a picture of me? Most of you know who I am, anyway.
yes... you're TIMOTHY POLLOCK!!!!!!

and most know me from the unibar, and if you haven't seen me there, then you obviously only know me as a faceless man in a suit.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Can you edit my profile?

I'm now doing

B Commerce (Economics & International Studies)
B Arts (Resource & Environmental Studies)
4th Year

DooGseY

HSC
First year, doing Information and Communication Technology (Software Engineering / Network and Systems management)

jm: added.

Last edited by a moderator:

*mad caddies*

-slumming it-
HSC
aaaaahahaha -slumming it- i love it tom!

and karen you should know me better than that by now...as if i EVER go out lol...although next week should be good--nth gong wednesday, dapto dogs thursday (WOOOOOOOOOOT!!), ce party friday, then vincentia saturday-tuesday....GOLD! not that any of that really fits in to this thread, but hey, what can you do?

*mad caddies*

-slumming it-
HSC
rats...

hah!i just tried to post that and it wouldn't let me, because *apparently* each post needs to be at least 10 characters long...

ivank

io
HSC
hey tom, ur doing film studies..that is way cool..im doing a bit of film studies too.

BTW, if u remember I was the one who asked ur advice on which university accom. to take....and i took campus east based solely on ur post..heh heh..

i must say campus east has been fab tho..amazing parties and stuff..and kewl people too...

Last edited:

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
ivank said:
hey tom, ur doing film studies..that is way cool..im doing a bit of film studies too.

BTW, if u remember I was the one who asked ur advice on which university accom. to take....and i took campus east based solely on ur post..heh heh..

i must say campus east has been fab tho..amazing parties and stuff..and kewl people too...
woah hang on you live at campus east?
do you know who i am? do i know who you are?
argh its like karen all over again!

ivank

io
HSC
hmmm..i dont think i've seen u yet tom. its only been 3 weeks for me here. but i attended the party at room 140 on friday. also if ur going for the 28 days concert i might see u there...

anyway, thanks for the life changing post.. :) . im glad i didnt take the other accom.s, they look a little dodgy.

Last edited:

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
mate im the 1st year r.a who always wears the red jumper
is your name theo???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)