Simple question about the External and Internal influences of McDonalds. (1 Viewer)

Shadow-

HSC
I've been writing a business report about the external and internal influences on McDonalds, i have some questions however i am sick and i forgot my textbook in class sadly and it has this kind of information so my last resort was to ask on here.

1) How has McDonalds been impacted externally by technology?
2) How has McDonalds been impacted externally by the Economy?
3) How has McDonalds been impacted internally by Resources?

The rest of the questions i have done, but my mind is blank on these 3 questions.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

swagmeister

HSC
Hard to say without a detailed knowledge of Mcdonalds, but using my general knowledge I would suggest:

1) It has provided an opportunity to streamline processes (e.g. digital ordering), made the company have a much more public presence through what consumers say about it on social media which has been an opportunity and a threat

2) The current below-trend rate of economic growth in Australia means two things. Firstly, consumers are likely to spend less, meaning sales will go down potentially. Secondly, there will be in increase in supply relative to demand of works, meaning that McDonalds will have access to, for the same rate, a wider candidature to choose from when it employs people.

3) This one is really hard without an in-depth knowledge of McDonalds, however I would say that they have been limited in terms of what they can do with the resources they have, or the opposite of limited. For example, they had enough money to invest in the digital ordering system. Also, consumer perceptions will vary based on the resources they use to produce their food, so recently claims about their food being low quality are likely to have been impacted by the quality of the resources (ingredients mainly) that they have been using.

Typed this up quickly but I hope you get something out of it :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)