sims 2 (2 Viewers)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Today the grim reaper was dancing hawiian style ... it was funny.

Rarely the same thing happens twice ... which is always good ... otherwise it would become too boring.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
It is ... friends are gained whilst being a child, teenager and an adult so they can keep friends easier ... and whilst being a teenager ... they can go steady with another teenager ... which is almost the same as being married except they don't live together.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i hate the whole friends thing in the original sims u spend so much of ur time trying to gain friends, it got really annoying. I am considering buying sims 2 after christmas i have to get the money... it sounds way better then the first one and i like the fact that they age and the grim reaper sounds cool

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
There are no animals and no racoons so theres no mess for you to clean up ... which is good ... the only really annoying thing about the game is ppl just randomly walk into your house.
Oh ... and you don't get burguled as much either.

Armani

Corporate Member
HSC
N/A
The Non-Playable Character ( NPC ) that is often the offender is Komei. I believe he has the mean personality which would explain his destructive and anti-social behaviour such as kicking your trash can over.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Did they do that in vacation??? i can't even remember, lol.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
it worked fine on my computer ... and it works fine ... and my computer is crappier than that.

Ooooh ... i forgot to play sims 2nite :mad: oooooooooh i haven't had my daily dose :(

asscookie

dork.
HSC
My current idea with S2 is to make a population of aliens. Only the first few need to come from the impregnated males, I want the aliens to intermarry. Oh boy. I really do sound like a hardcore nerd. After that, I want to find out whether it's possible for 2 adopted kids with the same adoptee parents to marry. So much to do.

shannonm

HSC
N/A
lengstar said:
$68!!! i got it for $90 at EB *cries
sigh few weeks back i wentto eb at eastgardens to buy gta.
they only had it for 99$ so i asked why it was so expensive (could have sworn i saw it cheaper advertised in a random catalogue), he said every other retailer has sold out and they have the new stock in.
left and went to kmart and got it for 87

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
ooohh ... so creative ... i am working on a family that has two rebel teenagers who are totally uncontrollable. As for the adults all the do is nothing ... lol ... lazy buggers ... but they are about 3 days away from becoming elders.

Oh, march of next year the university expansion pack is coming out - predictable timing!

chookyn

poulet de montagne
HSC
hmm, can't say i've had any problems like that with lots, but the game has crashed a couple of times...

but there was this lot in one of my created neighborhoods that had issues...
must've been something to do with the sheer misfortune of one of my sims, who was killed by a piece of spacejunk or something while gazing at the clouds... (what the?!)

many strange things happened there after that... in the end i deleted the lot.

and in my current family, the parents's double bed recently started only allowing one person to use/sleep in it at a time (this makes it rather difficult for them to woohoo, so now they've got a hot tub!)

but what's more annoying, i'll *never* be able to get rid of this faulty bed because in buy mode it always says "can't select object in use" when there's no-one using the bed and no-one with any intention of using it!

*grrr*

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Now how on earth do you make the scenarios??? i just make a family and kill them.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I must have gone wrong somewhere ... lol.

Maybe i should play more and more and more!!!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I created my own neighbourhood ... building the houses are so detailed .. foundations and everything

asscookie

dork.
HSC
My houses all looked like shit before I started using house plans from the internet. Even then it's still hard.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I was being stupid and used the largest block possible with $20,000 ... only ended up with 3 rooms and crappy furniture ... lol.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
definately ... but the family likes the environment even though the furniture is crap.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I haven't downloaded anything for sims 2 yet ... i remember having about 3 cds full of stuff for the original sims games.

asscookie

dork.
HSC
You can get house plans from e-plans.com. There's another site I used, but I can't remember the URL. If I do remember, I'll post it.

Pianpupodoel

Neurotic Member
HSC
chookyn said:
and in my current family, the parents's double bed recently started only allowing one person to use/sleep in it at a time (this makes it rather difficult for them to woohoo, so now they've got a hot tub!)

but what's more annoying, i'll *never* be able to get rid of this faulty bed because in buy mode it always says "can't select object in use" when there's no-one using the bed and no-one with any intention of using it!

*grrr*
The exact same thing happened to me!!!

Is there a bug reporting thing anywhere on sims2?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)