• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Sims (1 Viewer)

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Originally posted by Ragerunner
I built a wall around my dude and see how long it took for him to die :)
:rofl: love the wall :D
Originally posted by psycho_mushy
I just find the sims concept annoying.. cartoon characters.. please...

maybe if it were more war like.. I would like it.. but meh.. lovey dovey stuff don't appeal...
Do you expect them to find REAL actors to play with? :rolleyes:

And what, you're just sitting at home feeding the kids and packing their lunches, when SUDDENLY A FUCKING BIG ALIEN BLASTS THROUGH YOUR WALL WITH HIS/HER SPACESHIP, FIGHTING OFF THE MASTER CHIEF FROM HALO!

I don't think so.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Now wheres the fun in that, I do that a bit as well but I always liked having one house that wasnt cheaty.

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
you type rosebud/!/!/!
or something like that.. i forget
but everytime you repeat those two symbols (im not positive those are the right ones..) you get another $1000 or $10 000

something like that..

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
No what you do is type rosebud,

then enter the cheat screen again go !;!;!;!;!;!;!;
Highlight go Ctrl-C, then Ctrl-V until it reaches the end of the cheat bar delete the last ! and ; then type :

Press enter, it will say no such cheat, but it adds alot of money each time, plus if you hold down enter it keeps doing it instead of closing the cheat screen.

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
i knew it was something about a rosebud.. but that sounds heaps more complicated than what i remember. but i was just watching my friend do it so i could be very wrong..

CasaNovo

HSC
N/A
Its a good game, finished it (best job, house, friends etc). Finally got the expansions for it, was looking for my sims cd, and found it, but it fell out of my hands about 60cm from the floor, fell completely flat and snapped into 2 peices!
:(

Empath

HSC
If I'm really bored I try to make a family with 8 people, fit them into one house and try to manage all of them (stop them from getting depressed) without cheating ^_^

What career path did you people choose? Millitary is the best in my opinion, steady work hours.

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
ah yes i remember the days when i was totally obssesed with the game

i was dl furniture and skins like mad and at times it did get a bit boring but then i discovered the albums and started reading and making my own. got 4.5 stars out of 5 but then tragedy...grrr stupid maxis deleted all non-US albums. Oh well...uninstalled right now...all the expansion packs sitting neatly on my bookshelf...waiting for the sims 2

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
i used the cheats to delete the characters and once deleted they appear back in full 'happy' mode...cheats for money work well = rosebud and the enclosing wall around sims was amusing but they just made a pool of water and wept....and died....not much fun there

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
i loved the superstar expansion pack...loved torturing the obssessed fan...made walls aroud him and tried to pass his off as decoration to the neighbours. in his case, he can get out, cant whee and just looks relly confused. Oh yeh and when he goes for a swim in the pool, i take out the ladder so he has to swim for days and keeps trying to go out. When i finally let him out it doesnt take too long for him to buzz.

fun.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)