Single->Double degree. Possible? (1 Viewer)

Accelerant

HSC
Currently I'm going to accept an offer for Mechanical Engineering and in a years time I want to add a degree in either commerce or law onto my current degree. Is this possible?

engineering

HSC
N/A
Yes.

But you would need to apply via uac.

Presumably you applied for a combined degree this year, and didn't get an offer because your ATAR was lower? If so, you need to get good marks in first year uni, as your ATAR equivalent next year would be influenced by your uni marks.

Accelerant

HSC
Well I could've done Comm/Engineering but there was no major in (space) and I'm sorta leaning towards law atm but I couldn't get enough for Engineering/Law. My Atar was 98.8, would this be sufficient enough? (Along with Uni marks/WAM)

engineering

HSC
N/A
You can do BE/BCom with the BE being in Aeronautical Space, MEchanical Space or MEchatronic Space.

You need both the ATAR for the combined BE/BCom and the specific engineering stream ATAR.

You could make this change now if you want to change prefs.

There is no concrete answer that can be given about trying to get Eng/Law next year though, except to say you would need absolutely top uni marks (D or even HD average)

Accelerant

HSC
Wait, so if I do eng/com then I can major in Mechanical space right? If I do change when will USC contact me about the offer?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)