Site Update (1 Viewer)

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I find it ironic how isplicer can advertise his website and no one else can?
Unfourtunately, BoS mods have lives and cannot see everything that is posted. Any posts or members that you feel may be breaching a rule should be reported using the report post function or a topic created in contact mods.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
As some of you may have noticed, the restoration of the site has begun.

tjhunt11

HSC
As some of you may have noticed, the restoration of the site has begun.
Yay, hopefully the site will be done by the end of this week, if not the plague of complainers shall continue to grow :) hahaha

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
The site will be restored progressively section by section with more important parts of the site prioritised.

The team want to ensure that each section is secure before restoring access to it.

SuperDumbo

Banned
HSC
The site will be restored progressively section by section with more important parts of the site prioritised.

The team want to ensure that each section is secure before restoring access to it.
Ie. Ads were prioritised first hence it's most important. Nice

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
The forums and resources have been given priority.

SuperDumbo: There are significant costs associated with running/restoring the site that need to be paid.

Last edited:

SuperDumbo

Banned
HSC
The forums and resources have been given priority.

SuperDumbo: There are significant costs associated with running/restoring the site that need to be paid.
Of course there are significant costs now that people have been hired. Which is about time after a wait of 4 months. There is nothing wrong with that I'm just stating a fact that the ads were back first. Also isn't the forum and the resources all of what BoS has? I mean what other things will be required to be fixed?

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Of course there are significant costs now that people have been hired. Which is about time after a wait of 4 months. There is nothing wrong with that I'm just stating a fact that the ads were back first. Also isn't the forum and the resources all of what BoS has? I mean what other things will be required to be fixed?
You sounded pretty arrogant when you said it.

nabzilla

HSC
So have your updates included hacker prevention?
There are always glitches and loopholes, let's hope the hackers don't find it this time. Or that BoS have taken all measures possible to make the site hacker-proof.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Premium Resources are working again. If you are experiencing any problems with them please inform us.

nathanf

HSC
I miss the resources and posts :/

Been waiting 2 months for the old posts on Analyzing texts, there are others out there but this site had some really good posts.

jonot1

HSC
N/A
Why isnt the website allowing me to download any exam papers?...It continues to notify me that i havent logged in when i have.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)