• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Six Australian Universities in International Top 50 (1 Viewer)

Ruchir

HSC
Hi,

For someone like me these rankings are important, and so is going through so many posts at these forum.

I'm a student from India planning to come to Australia for my undergraduation and a lot of things are important including this ranking from the Times Higher Education Supplement.

It was inevitable for me to not post here in this thread. We have to look at all aspects of education espescially for someone like me who is very serious about the education(and that doesn't make me a nerd. I 'm equally looking forward to a great college life as well). I'm also looking through the forums, through various posts to know who thinks what about different universities and courses. I even posted here(in University-General Section) and got quite some help there. Uni education is not just about a cool social life. If that had been the case, you wouldn't go there in the first place. And especially when my parents are planning to pay so much(about 35000 p.a) for my education, I can't dare think of these points as my priority. Hence its very important for me to look at points like these to get real help. I don't mean to offend anyone or I am not against anyones opinion. I just felt like posting and so I did.

The forums been a real help though in a few decisions and thanks to all those who've made it(and obiviously it includes its members).

-Ruchir

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)