size 10+ feet...? (1 Viewer)

jazzmuzik

HSC
i have size 11 feet (ladies) and even 10's usually wont fit... :(
its soooo hard to find shoes, and when i do its usually daggy old lady style.
Anyone have the same problem? what brands have you found have big sizes?

kloudsurfer

HSC
Mine are size 12 (11 if im very lucky) :(

And theyre extremely skinny. Its so difficult ot find shoes.

I just live in thongs. Until winter comes. Then im screwed...

PrettyVacant

HSC
=P You can get size 12 and stuff at Myer.

=) Size 7 ftw.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
PrettyVacant said:
=P You can get size 12 and stuff at Myer.

=) Size 7 ftw.
nah. i was looking for an emergency pair of shoes today (see the 'what i bought now' thread)...and it took me absolutely forever to unearth a 7.

seriously guys. if you want size 11 shoes, richmond is where it's at. all the shops there have the nicest shoes in the biggest sizes...maybe its just coz lots of people are 7-8's...i dunno.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
size 15 mens?! god! are you some crazy giant or something
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
maybe its just coz lots of people are 7-8's
i thought most people would be 8-9's...i havent been in a 7 since like early highschool

Bunny04

VIVE LA FRANCE
Well for starters, Australia, NSW, Sydney- and fin
HSC
I'm with you Jazz.
I'm a size 11 foot aswell!
(female. xD)
I've got a stupidly narrow and very long foot. Extremley hard to find good-fitting shoes.
I found I needed to go to 'Sizeable Shoes' which caters for the longer foot, but they moved to this tiny little shop in Bondi Jnct, and they're awfull now. They used to have a few good shoes, but okay- now they're all horrible ugly old peoples shoes. xD Honest. Awfull! Now I usually just have to hunt around for a pair of shoes, so for a pair of heels- it takes me like 5 hours to find a pair that actually fit. xD Hahaha. I hate it! xD But ahhh... That's our feet for you.
The last place I got some good fitting shoes was ummm.... Country Road- for ballet flats, and Marthas Shoes. (Although they can often be wider sized)
You really just have to try out alot of places until you find what you want.
That's the way it goes unfortunatley!

Strawbaby

General Store
HSC
I've got the problem of skinny feet, too. I'm a size 9, but invariably they fall off my feet because they're far too wide.
My solution - I always buy shoes at shops with Hong Kong imports. They seem to be made for smaller, thinner feet, so stuff from those kinds of shops generally fits me.

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
I'm a size 11 and I have "wide" feet.. or maybe they're normal for size 11s... much better than my sister though, who is a size 11 with skinny feet and hasn't fully grown yet.
Diana Ferrari shoes go up to a size 12. If you need size 11 though, you can go to Betts in Pitt St Mall and they'll have them for you. If you need size 12, they could order it in for you, otherwise go to a shoe store on the bottom level of The Galeries Victoria (near Michel's and opposite a florist.. I forgot the name of the shoe store) and they'll order in size 12s for you (that's what they told me).

Pulp has size 11 shoes as well.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Haha, you're all freaks.

I have size 9 male shoes, so like, size 10.5 ladies.

You should just wear like, size 9 male sneakers, there are heaps of feminine ones.

Good luck for non sneakers though.

goosiegoo

HSC
I wear size... 9-10 shoes, which i find extremely annoying because they don't even sell that size in some heels... it is good though, because my size is usually on sale because it's not that common. :D
I have a friend who is 11... and another who is 12.. I know you can get converse in large sizes and also planet shoes, but it's harder to find heels in the larger sizes.

emuthegreat

HSC
I WANT BIGGER FEET !! :(

I'm a size 5 . LIKE WDF !! sucks so much . I wish i was size 6-7 . In heels they're smaller than size 5 due to the inclination, so hard finding heels that actually fit without me having to buy like heel grip or something :(

CieL

HSC
Meh I rkn being an European 39-39.5 [aus women 7.5-8] sucks for buying unisex shoes.. once you hit size 40, the shoe is suddenly so much bigger and wider because it's part of the "guys section"..

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
lol ima size 10er. Wide footed. Female chucks gave me the shits as they blister me like crazy. Can't wear heels whatsoever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)