skating/blading/ice skating (1 Viewer)

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
anyone noticed like every joint has closed down now :(
ive been blading for 13 years now... im so pissed off i cant go down for a skate anymore.

apparently now there is some 7 ice skating rinks left in australia.
damn stop suing the joints!!! and they wonder why we are getting fatter

360flip

HSC
N/A
just rollerblade it's bascially the same thing but concrete instead of ice or make your own terrian like a backyard ice skatin rink it's costly and might not work but its worth a try if your that desperate to ice skate! or find a similiar hobby like skateboarding or surfing!

Last edited:

360flip

HSC
N/A
BradCube said:
I might go out for some rollerblading now actually :)
omg a fruitbooter nah i kid some of you guys are alright but please dont overwax the ledges at the skatepark!!!

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
i said i blade not iceskate... i dont know that stats on skate rinks now, but i know the 3 i went to are gone... woonoona, caringbah & cambelltown..

360flip

HSC
N/A
anita_wax said:
i said i blade not iceskate... i dont know that stats on skate rinks now, but i know the 3 i went to are gone... woonoona, caringbah & cambelltown..
ohhh i thought you meant ICEskate rinks!! lol anita_wax that is a really stupid question you cant just base rollerblading strictly to the rinks look around you there are skateparks, footpaths, hills, stairs, handrails, roads, backyard ramps, ditches, sewer fullpipe or you can even build your terrian the choice is endless!!

Last edited:

360flip

HSC
N/A
if i recall correctly a rollerblade rink is just basically flatground with wooden ramps and people skating around in a circle you can do that anywhere!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)