Skeeting sex (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyrio

HSC
If you are serious about birth control, use more reliable forms of contraception i.e. condoms, etc. No form of contraception is infallible, however. End of discussion.

Bainesy

HSC
condoms arent anti jebus, or anti jesus. what form of false logic did you apply to reach this wrong conclusion?

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
boris said:
It's a failure of a fucking method because precum is rich in sperm and anybody who attempts it as a means of birth control needs to be shot.
That is wrong. It is a fail method, but not for the reason you said. there has never been any large scale studies on the sperm content of pre ejaculate, and the small studies that have been done have shown either zero, or an inefectual amount of sperm, which is contrary to your claim that precum is rich in sperm.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precum

Its still a piss poor method to use because the timing can be dificult, and the very nature of an orgasm means you wont be thinking right and able to focus on pulling out.

Also, if you have ejaculated recently without urinating after it then there is a high chance that your pre-ejaculate will wash out any remaining sperm in the urethra, making it a real chance of pregnancy.

TLDR: no sperm in precum, assuming urination before sex and perfect withdrawal method, chances of pregnancy are low.

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
Bainesy said:
you think i was beating you down for providing your opinion. allow me to requote something from the above quote.

kirsty said: "i was partaking in the discussion". now lets look at your previous posts in this thread and see how you "discussed" things

now if that is how you discuss then you need a fucking dictionary. i wonder how your essays in the HSC will be. by the looks of your "discussion", you will be lucky to churn out half a page for evaluate

thats beating you down. do you care to "discuss" some more???
hahahaha i was providing my opinion in the beginning of the topic, and then turned my opinion on you and what i thought of you. i was partaking in the discussion surrounding your stupidity and annoyance. lol i never said where my opinion was directed, just that i was putting it foward.
the way you show your utmost love for me is beginning to become humiliating for you. please stop, for the benefit of both of us.

Last edited:

Thekirk

HSC
aMUSEd1977 said:
If only I could go back to the night you were concieved, and convince your parents not to skeet.

And my screen name implies nothing. You can read whatever you want from it, that's your choice - doesn't change the fact you are a spacktard.

Oh please Jesus, make him appreciate my humour. My self-esteem is based on what you think of me. Please, let me have my 2 back. I WON'T BE ABLE TO GO ON WITHOUT IT!
Your screen name does imply what you were doing in 1977 arter all you did make it. But maybe you seem to be just running out of arguments.

You called me a spacktard but it's seems to not be able to stand for itself. It has no comedic affect and was poorly thought through. People of this website observe this jerk, bask in his foolishness for i've never seen anything like it in my life.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
aMUSEd1977 said:
I'm sorry, I forgot one thousand nine hundred and seventy-seven was only a year and not a number! How ignorant of me to forget that there exists a gaping chasm in the number line between 1976 and 1978!

Probably because every mirror you approach smashes in the hope it won't have to reflect your image.
lolfag :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)