Skinny Jeans (3 Viewers)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i need new lee jeans, my lee riders are now authentically ripped and frayed everywhere :cool:

HSC
spin spin sugar said:
what brand were the orgasm jeans katie???

i recommend lees to everyone, theyre my faves.
billabong .. real high class, i know. hahah. this is what port macquarie does to you. they're pretty rad though, i really liked them.

lee supatubes look so hot but i don't know if i could pull off black jeans. they had some really trippy colours for a while, like aqua and yellow jeans right? i think it was lee. my friend has some paper denim & cloth jeans, they're so hot.

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
yeah the aqua and yelllow are still around, bright red etc too. i loooove the red ones... want them badly

i'll have to check out some of billabongs jeans.. they have some nice styles

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
i really should try on some supatubes, after hearing you guys go on about them... even though i'm broke :p chances are that they won't fit me properly though, i have the world's most retarded shape - skinny legs but ginormous love handles ;D

kate moss looks so hot in her trademark skinnies though. mmmm

alessandra

HSC
supertubes are just skinny leg jeans, that is they are tightish/ straight-leged all the way down to ur ankles. not like normal slightly flared ones. i have the ACE bettina lianos, they are nice but they stretch heaps. i really love the aqua lee's they look so good on!

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
i hate jeans that stretch below the bum after like 3 wears, even if they're meant to be tight fitting ones
are there any that don't stretch?

HSC
Toodulu said:
i hate jeans that stretch below the bum after like 3 wears, even if they're meant to be tight fitting ones
are there any that don't stretch?
that's one of my pet hates. i have a practically nonexistent ass (back with a crack! hey!) and then the jeans bunch up in the ass when i walk. it sucks.

X

xeuyrawp

mmm_sofay said:
black stovepipes by Lee
http://www.leejeans.com.au/
yum
Yeh, and we all look like that guy. I think the jeans look stupid unless you're really thin.

they are now the denim pants that just replaced those faggy flairish jeans that have the worn front. I give them two years to go, then come back in 10.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
i finally got the guts to try some on today.
Tried black and some other denim wash Supatubes and they are a no for me. 10 were too small and 12 were too big plus im not sure i could get used to the tightness around the calves and my thighs looked too fat from front on. I thought the problem would be the arse but obviously not.
I tried on the stovepipes as well and <3!!!!! They look much better... more comfortable too. They had a few really nice washes. Do they stretch as much as the supatubes supposedly do?

callisto

has called it a day
HSC
...back to what you guys were saying before, i know what you mean bout guys in skinny jeans, so damn HOT!!!!! i love the whole emo look that some guys can pull off, like the tight black pants + some band tee *drools* :) :) :)

i see guys like that out at punk/emo shows and its like '.. can i have you, please?'

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
*~Dazed~* said:
I tried on the stovepipes as well and <3!!!!! They look much better... more comfortable too. They had a few really nice washes. Do they stretch as much as the supatubes supposedly do?
yes they stretch a lot. maybe not as much, as supatubes stretch about 1,5-2 sizes, but id be prepared for a deep breath and a squeeze when you buy them...

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
i have some jeans that are kinda skinny...
but their really lowcut...ie the fly is like non existent....

sounds like i shud try wearing them again tho!!

Lennie

natstar said:
I'm going to make my bf try on some guy's skinny jeans (stovepipes) just to see what he looks like.
Haha good luck :p

My bf wont even consider it :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)