• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Skool Uniform !!!!! (1 Viewer)

JuniorB

HSC
heya guys

jus wonderin how strict your skool is on uniform

@ mi skool no uniform = Warning of Suspension and arvo detention wif da deputy

also i did work experience at a public skool and they made the kids tuck their shirts in. It was soo funny i was goin around n tellin all the boys who had their shirts untucked to tuck em in

I love havin power

:D

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
At my old school: You get a uniform pass if u turn up to school with out a note, if u get 3 u get an automatic detention. If you are caught without a uniform pass u get a wednesday afternoon detention.

New school: Detiention for being out of uniform, not allowed to were undershirts or anything that isnt part of uniform.

P

pLuvia

Afternoon detention for out of school uniform, but you can get out of uniform passes

Riviet

HSC
N/A
We're pretty strict with anything on the uniform, we get 2 warnings though then a detention on the third offence. :ninja:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
One warnings on next warning sent to the office and then sent home to change into the correct uniform. Continued offence and letters are sent home.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
I'm not sure about the punishment at my school because most abide by the strict rules. The uniform policy at my school is:
- if you are out of uniform you must obtain a uniform pass from the administration provided you have a highly reasonable explanation for it or parent notification
- no visible clothing is to be worn that is not school uniform including shirts and singlets underneath the uniform
- no visible jewellery other than watches are to be worn because they are not school uniform
- if any part of the school uniform is modified (e.g. cut sleeves off to turn jumper into vest) then that is no longer considered school uniform
- girls are not to wear ties because they are part of the boys school uniform
- anyone who wears substitutes for the real school uniform shall be treated as a student out of school uniform

vizman

HSC
rofl. my school (selective public) is awesome on uniform. rofl they tryed to "crack down" on it by inspecting us for 1 week of the year. hahahaha. yeh but they'll be "cracking down" on it again this year

Darkening

HSC
yeh i go to selective school... uniforms strict!!! we gotta wear out blazers when its frekin 40 degrees!!!!! all da wai to school and from!!!!

connected

HSC
Well, our school has a summer and winter uniform, and I think the teachers are as strict as they come get when it's related to uniform policy. Our shoes have to be of a certain standard, our blazers have to be worn to and from school (jackets that resemble French maid uniforms for the girls) or we get friday afternoon detentions. All the girls get blisters on their feet because of the high heels they're forced to wear, and we're not even allowed to have our hair dyed, gelled, or styled in a manner that "reflects current fractured, fragmented and even perverted societal attitudes to the Christian and biblical view of man/woman." Let's see if anyone can guess which school I go to then eh? ;)

Mountain.Dew

Magician, and Lawyer.
HSC
connected said:
Well, our school has a summer and winter uniform, and I think the teachers are as strict as they come get when it's related to uniform policy. Our shoes have to be of a certain standard, our blazers have to be worn to and from school (jackets that resemble French maid uniforms for the girls) or we get friday afternoon detentions. All the girls get blisters on their feet because of the high heels they're forced to wear, and we're not even allowed to have our hair dyed, gelled, or styled in a manner that "reflects current fractured, fragmented and even perverted societal attitudes to the Christian and biblical view of man/woman." Let's see if anyone can guess which school I go to then eh? ;)
ummmm...barker? lol

really dunno...

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
connected said:
muaha... Redeemer. :\
Redeemer?! I feel so sorry for those people... :( (And not just because of the brainwashing)

Anyway at Kings, i dont think anybody dared turn up out of uniform and as such the school didnt really have a policy in place to deal with it. I think if they didnt have a note from their parents with a darn good reason why they were out of uniform, they would simply be sent home.

In general dress standard, the school was pretty strict. Detentions if a teacher caught you with a shirt out in public, shoes had to be clean etc etc

Last edited:

ediisjoz

HSC
At my school.. we have uniform checks, hat checks (i run away from hat checks) we get detentions if top buttons arent done up like if we get warned and warned again we get a detention, ties for senior girls with the white shirts, shirts tucked in, knee length uniform, hat, right bags, all that crap.

Rax

Custom Me up Scotty
HSC
At my school
-shirt is caught out: Ground Duty
-wearing incorrect uniform : Ground Duty
-wearing incorrect part of uniform etc socks, shoes: Ground Duty
-not wearing hat: Ground Duty
The school has "Uniform Checks" on thursdays...in the morning
Ground Duty= 5 min picking up papers
Not doing a ground duty results in another 5 ground Duty
IF Ground Duty gets to 20 min you get an Detention, there at lunch time no after school detention at my school

There is other random rules but just for uniform thats about it

Mountain.Dew

Magician, and Lawyer.
HSC
surprisingly, compared to the other schools posted on this thread, my old school's policy it is quite lenient a bit, i must say. pretty much the most common thing teachers say is "tuck ur shirt in" and thats about it. nothing about "top button undone", but we are a bit more strict on the coats --> all buttons must be done up, tie must be black. oh yes, and the shoes. must have polished shoes. detentions to those who dont comply (usually just standing outside the sarge's office for an hour OR garbage collecting duty for 1 hr on friday afternoon.) we used to have weekly uniform checks, but now it seemed to have died down quite a bit. however, we are very strict on long and dyed hair.

Last edited:

Riviet

HSC
N/A
We are pretty strict on top button done up, unfortunately it's usually the first thing a teacher spots but alot of students just undo them after the teacher walks away, cheeky guys. There was also a time when one of the students was wearing a shirt, where the top button wouldn't fit over his neck and when the teacher forcfully did it for him, we all laughed when he started choking. :rofl:

karoooh

HSC
On the third warning we get an afternoon detention and after having detention, 3 times, we get suspended. Inspections are done by our roll call teachers each morning. We're only allowed to wear studs/sleepers, one ring, one bracelet and one necklace - No anklets.

Girls wearing the school pants can't roll them up to make them look cool (I have no idea what these girls are thinking...). We're not allowed to add those clip on Supre belts as an accessory because 'school isn't where you're supposed to make a fashion statement'.

You can wear a belt with your pants... They're not allowed to be seen though. We have to tuck in our shirts when wearing our school jumpers, but we can leave the shirts untucked without them. Only black/white socks - No ankle socks. Sometimes, if the teachers know that you live close to the school, they send you home to change whatever that is offensive, and you have to come back for them to inspect and sign you off.

Oh school... How yu make me laugh! :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)