• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Skool Uniform !!!!! (2 Viewers)

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
i got a detention today for not having A belt ! ><"

Last edited:

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
k8eeboi said:
Our school the policy is ~ all students must wear their correct uniform to and from school daily. All uniforms are to be purchased from the college uniform shop. Uniforms must be labled, cleaned, pressed, properly repaired and worn neatly. If a student is out of uniform for a good reason, they must have a note from their parents.

At all times, students are to wear the uniform as per it's desighn Uniforms must be regulary maintained and laundered.
Jewellry: The following jewellry may be worn ~ college badge, watch, 1 flat signet ring, 1 neck chain (provided that it is not showing over the uniform, 1 pair of sleepers per ear only, and no facial or body piercing

Nail Polish and makeup: Are not permitted at any time, students will be sked to remove it immediately.

Hair: Hair should be neat and tidy ad off the face. Hair must neither be groomed in an extreme or exaggerated fashion. Hair needs to be in such a condition that it doesn't invite comment. All hair below the top of the collar must be pulled back. Maroon and white hair accessories only (ie ribbons, scrunchies and elastics) and all boys must be clean shaven.

If students do not adhere to this, they face an instant suspension and in extreme or repeated cases, their position at the school woll be terminated.

So there you go.
well. pretty strict school uniform ules. hahah

alotta ppl would be kicked out in my school if those rules were implemented.

hmm. i never wear a belt. haha. too uncomfortable.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
shinji said:
well. pretty strict school uniform ules. hahah

alotta ppl would be kicked out in my school if those rules were implemented.

hmm. i never wear a belt. haha. too uncomfortable.
yeah like common ITS A BELT ! not like anyone will notice it = =;; anyways it was some big uniform, hair and diary check up today lol. can't believe they still have those while were in year 12 !! lots of detentions went out haha ..

Last edited:

XcarvengerX

Chocobo
HSC
Don't forget that you must wear black shoes and grey shocks. If you don't, say bye to your recess...

karoooh

HSC
hopeles5ly said:
yeah like common ITS A BELT ! not like anyone will notice it = =;; anyways it was some big uniform, hair and diary check up today lol. can't believe they still have those while were in year 12 !! lots of detentions went out haha ..
Diary... check... up?!?!?

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA! :p

Detention for no belt? LOL You poor thing! :D

What is the world coming to?

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
karoooh said:
Diary... check... up?!?!?

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA! :p

Detention for no belt? LOL You poor thing! :D

What is the world coming to?
thats why you should feel lucky that you go to a public school !

abcd9146

HSC
i goto a public school, and a few teacher is still strict as... i got a arvo detention for:
1. wearing wrong BLACK shorts on sports day (i mean they were all black except a white stripe down the side)
2. wearing white socks when they are meant to be gray (even though i still wear white, they look better)
3. having my shirt hanging out in like 40+ degree heat after lunch
4. wearing NON-polishable black shoes

and then my hat got confiscated, a pair of plastic nunchaku, a basketball, and even my mp3 also almost got confiscated.
for a while i was wearing the wrong coloured pants (charcoal instead of black... wtf?). its like a game to see who can get past him in wrong uniform :)

i also got councelling for writing about killing and hanging myself in one of my creative writing exams... (which has nothing to do with uniform...)

eannelays

HSC
shinji said:
wow. thats a great policy .. haha

i wanna wear joggers!! >_<

although; i wanna go to st marys where they wear casual clothes .. lol ><!!
but then again .. too much of a hassle in the morning to choose what to wear .. .etc.

and thanks vogue!!! ^o^ *bows*
yeah.. i go to st marys!! our school goes by colour codes. we're allowed to wear clothing that's black, white, green or grey... but for those who couldnt b bothered wit wat to wear in the morning^^, theres also a school uniform we can wear which includes a green skirt, black jacket, green blazer, and some other stuff...

our school aint that strict on uniform... like we're not allowed to wear clothing with logos on them or wear hats in class and we hav to wear enclosed shoes (oh&s laws of course)... but people still disobey those rules and also some who never wear the correct clothing (do they go to our school? who knows? too many people)... but there are some days when the teachers realli crack down on school dress codes...

also..st marys dun gots detention.... if we get into trouble for not wearing the correct clothing, we get three warnings and then get sent home i think..

itz alright not wearing uniform but yeh it has itz downsides... bus drivers questioning whether or not you're realli going to school because of wat ur wearing...gets quite annoying..

and yeh... man... my old school (terra sancta) was pretty strict on uniform too..plus we had these stupid winter ties that looked like we worked at woolies...so that made us girls look so bad... i remember the grade above us started a petition to get the girls ties to be changed...but the school still didnt allow it.. :( :(

st marys is pretty alright... good to go to if ur bothered to figure out wat to wear every single day...

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
hahah cool cool.
my friends go there. haha
d'you know andrew or atif? haha :p

HSC
yeah my school is quite strict,

for me i normally like wearing white anklets xD .. while my school is skyblue socks or stockings .. yeah .. but that normally summer for me .. haha .. i'll FREZZEEEEE in anklets now...

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
abcd9146 said:
i goto a public school, and a few teacher is still strict as... i got a arvo detention for:
1. wearing wrong BLACK shorts on sports day (i mean they were all black except a white stripe down the side)
2. wearing white socks when they are meant to be gray (even though i still wear white, they look better)
3. having my shirt hanging out in like 40+ degree heat after lunch
4. wearing NON-polishable black shoes

and then my hat got confiscated, a pair of plastic nunchaku, a basketball, and even my mp3 also almost got confiscated.
for a while i was wearing the wrong coloured pants (charcoal instead of black... wtf?). its like a game to see who can get past him in wrong uniform :)

i also got councelling for writing about killing and hanging myself in one of my creative writing exams... (which has nothing to do with uniform...)
niceeee.. i like i likeee

my skool iss.. kind of strict..
we just need a note from our parents to say why we're out of uniform.. [forged..]
besides that.. its alright i suppose

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
in our school, you get sent home if aren't wearing your full school uniform (and return after you've changed), especially us year 12 students as we have to 'set and example to the rest of the school'. lol

ummm what else.......we aren't allowed to wear earings and chunky jewellery, but I don't have a problem with that.

s2indie

HSC
mines like k8eeboi.
BUT, they also go nuts when we don't do up our top button and fold our socks down.
AND AND, theyve gone so crazy, we cant wear any other scarf except the ones that you buy from the uniform shop which is strictly white and navy blue.
They EVEN monitor our undergarments, you can't even wear your own skivy (sp?), you have to buy the school one called a 'spencer'.
Stupid school.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
s2indie said:
mines like k8eeboi.
BUT, they also go nuts when we don't do up our top button and fold our socks down.
AND AND, theyve gone so crazy, we cant wear any other scarf except the ones that you buy from the uniform shop which is strictly white and navy blue.
They EVEN monitor our undergarments, you can't even wear your own skivy (sp?), you have to buy the school one called a 'spencer'.
Stupid school.
what the hell, i hope by undergarments you just mean like shirts and such...going a bit far to check ur knickers..."come on girls, skirts up!" etc...lol at my school some of the yr 10 girls wear their skirts so damn short u wouldnt need to ask you'd just wait till they bent over, lol...

s2indie

HSC
^most girls wear boxers underneath their skirts in summer, they'll tell us off for that.
AND AND.. the senior tops are white and sorta see-through so yeh they tell us off for wearing a coloured bra.. even black.

but some idiots wear hot pink underneath, talk about attracting attention.

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
jess131288 said:
My school is very strict :|

Half our assemblies are dedicating to telling us how to wear our uniform correctly:mad1: Won't bore ya with going into all the details :) It's prob been said here before...

But we wern't allowed to wear earrings for years, and if you had to they had to be those ugly clear plastic studs or bandaids covering your studs 0_o

So now they've developed school earrings, made out of silver or whitegold and they're our school emblem. It's not normal..... :|

^^haha actually, at my old old primary school. We had school knickers :| Navy blue for winter, white for summer.... I really don't know why. It's quite disturbing come to think of it. It's prob being abolished now though:confused:
which school?

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
my highschool didn't have a uniform

very american-ish in that sense lol

we were a public scool... we had a uniform that was voluntary if u wanted to buy it, some girls usually cut the jackets/blazers etc to look funky-ish..

Otherwise as long as you wear black/grey/green/brown it was considered enough.. we used to come in all different colours though.

Having said that though, my school was sort of alternative "we called teachers/deputys/principle by their first names, we were allowed to smoke (designated place for smokers, off school grounds near school though) we were allowed go off school grounds in our "frees" and lunch breaks, we didn't have to turn up to class, we were allowed to sign ourselves out of school etc

Awsome highschool!

Starflower

HSC
Old school (I graduated 4 years ago so it could have changed):

Shirts tucked in - and they had to be white
Black leather shoes ONLY - no boots, joggers or sneakers
White socks (no knee-highs) or black stockings for girls, grey for boys
Dress slacks/trousers had to be grey
Jumpers had to be red in junior secondary, and red/grey in senior secondary - and they had to be bought from the uniform shop (though I got around that by getting mine at Lowes)
Boys had to have their top button done up and ties worn correctly in the winter
Blazers/duffle coats had to be black
No jewellery other than a ring and a single pair of earrings in junior secondary - could add one necklace and one bracelet in senior secondary (hence the reason I had to wait until I graduated to have my ears pierced a second time)

We had to have a note from our parents excusing us from wearing the right uniform, otherwise we got a detention.

My current school, however - no uniform. If it's clean, free of offensive messages and in good condition, anything goes. We can't wear thongs or open-toed shoes, though I think that's pretty standard for all schools.

Monz

HSC
Wear the wrong uniform and you get an afternoon at my school. At my old school if you got three breaches it was an afternoon, but the uniform was stricter there. My school now used to be so slack with uniform, but we got a new deputy this year who's stricter, but it doesn't matter cause she's a pretty awesome teacher when she's not in front of the whole school, even people who get 'in trouble' with her like her...so meh, no big deal. Oh yeah-note from parents you're excused. That's about it, the uniform rules are pretty standard for most private schools, blazer to and from school in winter, no wearing jumper to and from in summer without blazer, not allowed to wear our jerseys to and from, oh but we got rid of the 'no earrings for guys rule' cause it's discrimination...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)