• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

SkOoLiEs in BALI!! (1 Viewer)

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
mandimoo my schoolies has changed and im now going on the 2nd of dec aswell... are u from syd... u might be on my flught hahaha im so excited im going from the 2nd til the 16th, i think u'll find 8 days isnt enough, but we will deffinitely have to meet up and go out

wooooooo hooooooo party hard

aaaman

Banned
HSC
ill b blunt, anyone who is going 2 bali 4 skoolies is an idiot and i dont believe i need to expand on that since the shit that is going on is really annoyinh

chilipepper

scentless apprentice
HSC
aaaman said:
ill b blunt, anyone who is going 2 bali 4 skoolies is an idiot and i dont believe i need to expand on that since the shit that is going on is really annoyinh
the media has just blown everything up since schapelle corbys case, only because this drug issue has become a hot item of public interest and the media can cash in on it. Its as simple as locking ur bags. . . . bali is gunna b awesome this year for schoolies

Digital_Spork

HSC
aaaman said:
How is it really annoying? Does it affect your schoolies at all? Didn't think so, idiot.

$a®e

HSC
Digital_Spork said:
How is it really annoying? Does it affect your schoolies at all? Didn't think so, idiot.
hah..so true...some ppl just dont think b4 they speak ay...silly silly

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
please... u have to go to bali to realise for urself that its a wonderful place
did u study frontline? that is exactly what the media has done in regards to drugs in bali
somehow the "reporter" get asked to buy drugs every 2 mins by every person on the street, yet i have been 4 times, my mum 6 and friend 8... none of us have ever been offered
i was there less than 6 months ago and it is still as good as ever, its going to go off for schoolies and it sucks to be u cos ur not going

aaaman

Banned
HSC
Digital_Spork said:
Ill make the "idiot" formula...

Schoolies = Drugs + Booze

Since Drugs is in Schoolies then....Your fucked and will get killed in a prision cell

there u go...the "idoit" formula and dont tell me that schooloes dont have drugs bcoz a real dumb fuck would say that

Digital_Spork

HSC
Schoolies = Drugs + Booze
Hmm, last time I checked schoolies was a celebration of finishing highschool but........
Yes schoolies has drugs, But who decides on whether someone takes them? I dont think the creator of schoolies said everyone who is at schooolies MUST do drugs? We are all obviously aware of the current happenings in Bali and if someone is stupid enough to do drugs in Bali then obviously they deserve what is coming to them.

But your statements are stupid and have no valid points. Your whole formula is idiotic, and so are you.

Vangineer

Treehugger
HSC
make ur u dont own druge in BALI, cause they'll get the shooting squad on u

aaaman

Banned
HSC
Digital_Spork said:
Hmm, last time I checked schoolies was a celebration of finishing highschool but........
Yes schoolies has drugs, But who decides on whether someone takes them? I dont think the creator of schoolies said everyone who is at schooolies MUST do drugs? We are all obviously aware of the current happenings in Bali and if someone is stupid enough to do drugs in Bali then obviously they deserve what is coming to them.

But your statements are stupid and have no valid points. Your whole formula is idiotic, and so are you.
Your making excuses for things that happen and gernalize things like your not the creator of schoolies so you have no fucking clue if it his or her intentions watsoever and also if one group of friends were caught with one tablet of E in the groups bag then its the whole groups fault and you believe that only that one person is the one that gets in trouble then your a real dumb fuck and its gonna be the blame game since no one wants 2 be in prision in there. Why dont you read the usual activites that occur during skoolies then get back to me you blonde retard...

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
how about u go to bali and experience it for urself before u come on here and tell other people whether or not they should be going and what they should be doing

aaaman

Banned
HSC
kristylee_ said:
how about u go to bali and experience it for urself before u come on here and tell other people whether or not they should be going and what they should be doing
pfft i cant stop anyone from going but i think its rather foolish tho but its up to the invidividal to decide

Digital_Spork

HSC
aaaman said:
Your making excuses for things that happen and gernalize things like your not the creator of schoolies so you have no fucking clue if it his or her intentions watsoever and also if one group of friends were caught with one tablet of E in the groups bag then its the whole groups fault and you believe that only that one person is the one that gets in trouble then your a real dumb fuck and its gonna be the blame game since no one wants 2 be in prision in there. Why dont you read the usual activites that occur during skoolies then get back to me you blonde retard...
And once again your posts are stupid and pointless. Keep it up, I think you are REALLY making me think twice...

aaaman

Banned
HSC
Digital_Spork said:
And once again your posts are stupid and pointless. Keep it up, I think you are REALLY making me think twice...
pfft, i hope you cut your wrists when you go 2 bali after being caught from drugs.

if i see 1 story on da news about a kid gettin caught wiv drugs in bali...i wont let it go u annoying faggot. you can go and hang urself 4 all i care

Digital_Spork

HSC
aaaman said:
...i wont let it go u annoying faggot. you can go and hang urself 4 all i care
Stop trying trying to dictate how we life our lives and where we want to go for schoolies. You can go 'party' else where in threads which concern you and have something to do with you.Just because you have an opinion doesnt mean we care. :)

Have a good day? (y)

MandiMoo

HSC
aaaman said:
pfft, i hope you cut your wrists when you go 2 bali after being caught from drugs.

if i see 1 story on da news about a kid gettin caught wiv drugs in bali...i wont let it go u annoying faggot. you can go and hang urself 4 all i care

I bet you that everyone going to bali will have an awesome time and come back absolutley fine, better in fact. And you will be the one cutting your wrists from the boredom of doing absolutley nothing you sad sorry fuck! Hundreds of aussies are in bali all the time and so far in my life i have onli heard of 3 groups of ppl being caught and as far as im consernced they were guilty anyway. Chapell, Bali 9 and that model chick. Just becuz u go on schoolies dosent mean you are going to take drugs, you are the one that is generalising people! Go away no one values your opinions!

kristylee_ said:
mandimoo my schoolies has changed and im now going on the 2nd of dec aswell... are u from syd... u might be on my flught hahaha im so excited im going from the 2nd til the 16th, i think u'll find 8 days isnt enough, but we will deffinitely have to meet up and go out

wooooooo hooooooo party hard
Mad i think my flight is in the morning, im from down in wollongong, an hour away from sydney, we'll be flying out from sydney, i kno i get to bali in the afternoon (there afternoon, not ours) im so excited, i jus wna get these tests over and done with so i can go. I kno 8 days isnt going to be enough i so want to stay longer but my ma has to get back for work and i cant stay on my own in a forgein country. But im jus glad im going at all!!!

MandiMoo

HSC
I'm leaving 11.05 friday morning, the second of december!!! paid today !!! so excited!!! YAY

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
hahahahahaha OMG are u on Scare oops i mean Air Paradise?
if you are, we are on the same flight... how bizzarre!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)