Skrzynecki coming to school (1 Viewer)

vanush

kdslkf
HSC
love him or hate him, that lovable fool Skrzynecki is coming to our school

got any ideas for questions that should be asked?

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
oh that'd be handy for us too. we're doing his poetry. woop di do. its nice poetry but analysing it is going to ruin it for me. what school are you at?

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
haha
he lives next to our skool. o_o
yes.
videotape everythin

P

pLuvia

lol, he was the my school's Head Geography teacher's friend in high school, not that that's anything special

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
Riviet said:
Oh my god! :eek:

What a coincidence...
haha yea
well most of pplz in my skool saw him alreadi (doing shopping, bookshops..blah~~~)
so yea.. >.>

vanush

kdslkf
HSC
yeah well skrzynecki came and left , and it was during the double.. basically he split ups his poems into

-Immigrant Experience (CTRS, MH, IM@C)
-Non-Immigrant Experience (ADC, LH)
-Reflective experience as a result of a journey (PC, FS)

he gave us some anecdotes and some tips - we can actually quote him in the exam :p plus some clarifications on the meanings of some ambiguity, ie 'tracks of glistening steel' is actually optimistic, and 'red banners' in CTRS doesn't refer to communist europe. plus he added some context to the whole thing

skryznyecki is a cool guy. pro-education, but anti-bureacracy. interesting man

ill post the entire note-taking thing laterz..

Last edited:

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
vanush said:
yeah well skrzynecki came and left , and it was during the double.. basically he split ups his poems into

-Immigrant Experience (CTRS, MH, IM@C)
-Non-Immigrant Experience (ADC, LH)
-Reflective experience as a result of a journey (PC, FS)

he gave us some anecdotes and some tips - we can actually quote him in the exam :p plus some clarifications on the meanings of some ambiguity, ie 'tracks of glistening steel' is actually optimistic, and 'red banners' in CTRS doesn't refer to communist europe. plus he added some context to the whole thing

skryznyecki is a cool guy. pro-education, but anti-bureacracy. interesting man

ill post the entire note-taking thing laterz..
mad~~~ xD thx

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
This is what you ask:

Why did you write so many poems about the same experience?

Why can't you get over your migrant journey?

WHY THE HELL DID YOU ALLOW THE BOS TO PUT YOUR STUPID POEM COLLECTION ON THE SYLLABUS!?! HUH!!! WHY MAN!!!!!???!!! WHYYYYYYYYYY!!!!?!?!?!?!

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Lmao! haha I'd be tempted to do that, when I pass by cherrybrook tech to hand some presents to my old teachers...

Though let's get serious. Seriously our year 12 class never got this opportunity, and you should make good use of it.

Here are some questions I could think of, lol but I fully interpreted it in my perspective for hsc.

How does Skrzynecki portray journeys both in his past life and present, has it changed? What were the main catalysts for his journey?

Now that you've experienced childhood and adulthood, were there any things that you've become aware of?

Riviet

HSC
N/A
nick1048 said:
This is what you ask:

Why did you write so many poems about the same experience?

Why can't you get over your migrant journey?

WHY THE HELL DID YOU ALLOW THE BOS TO PUT YOUR STUPID POEM COLLECTION ON THE SYLLABUS!?! HUH!!! WHY MAN!!!!!???!!! WHYYYYYYYYYY!!!!?!?!?!?!
Lol, his responses will be very interesting... :D

illodous

Angels...
HSC
He came to visit my school earlier this year as well ... I found him to be quite an arrogant and pretentious little man who openly admitted the rejection of the Board of Studies for using his poems.

He does, however, have some useful insight amongst the banter about his present-day life and it is wise to listen attentively.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)