Skull Beneath The Skin (1 Viewer)

SUNIL

HSC
hi
is anyone doing the skull beneath the skin, or can anyone tell me where to find some notes on the book...thanks you so much.

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
There should be notes on the boredofstudies.org website.

If you have any Q's don't hesitate to post them here ....

SUNIL

HSC
yeah it is a set text..we are doing it this year.....i am in desperate need of a summary of the "the skull beneath the skin" i have assesments due this week, and i only recieved the book this week, because this stupid school cant afford enough copies.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
i was under the impression that it was...if it isnt i dont know what the fuck we're studying it for

frodo

MAINTAIN THE RAGE
HSC
mehehehe just go ahead and freak everyone out:p

SUNIL

HSC
i reckon......can anyone tell me where to fn a summary of the book caus on the Bored website it only has chapter summaries for chapters 30 onwards i think.

Last edited:

overwhelming

i doubt u will find summaries on it. Only HSC students do "Skull Beneath the Skin" and therefore not many websites publicise such information.

LiKe A FiSh

HSC
N/A
u dont have to do SBTS, you have to do three of the 4 set texts, we just convinced our teacher to do the other texts

LiKe A FiSh

HSC
N/A
p.s the best place to look for notes on books and stuff is the state library in the city, they have most of the P.D James books in guides

chouboi

haha *sigh...
SBTS... , i hope the state library will have guides, probably gonna pop down there over the weekend
yeh, hardly any notes on it, i suggest to read over it a fair few times and write notes, also getting the whole class to write notes on certain aspects of the book would be valuable and useful. for e.g each student can do a indepth analysis of each character.

blah i gotta write bout how the Post Modern World is depicted in the book. btw, how many students do you guys have in your class?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)