sleep: how much of it (1 Viewer)

diladial

gone ghost
HSC
i know people say that sleep is very important (i agree too) but what if we just really don't have any time??? not because of poor management, but rather there's too much things on your plate (including outside of school committments etc). would you cut 2-3 hours of sleep to finish off homework and be left with 5 hours to last the next day??? what should i do :((ADASfsdfrjt'rlu[l7['u.jyu;.k

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
I sleep for 2 hours when I come back from class. Then I rest for 2 hours (tv shows, eat etc). Then I commence studying as I prefer to study at night. Then I generally sleep at 1:30-2-6:30.

So in total, 7hours aproximately!

Last edited:

ThePeterPan

HSC
Make a set time for when you would sleep (for me it would be 9-9:30) then get to bed during that time no matter what. Then to compensate for the time lost, just do whatever you need to do in the morning (4-5). This will really help you get shit done while not feeling like shit the next day. Over time you will wake up pretty early even without an alarm.

Also take magnesium vitamins to have better sleep.

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
don't you need at least 8 hours of sleep to function properly LOL
Had six hours of sleep yesterday

Woke up at 4 am today

Sat at my desk

And started doing work straight away

There is something wrong with me

Ekman

HSC
Had six hours of sleep yesterday

Woke up at 4 am today

Sat at my desk

And started doing work straight away

There is something wrong with me
You are seriously dedicated!

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
back fullsrs, like ekman said, i'm just astounded by your diligence (that may be an understatement lol) in your studies

i'm barely hitting 4 hours each day :(

after today, when i have half yearlies in less than three weeks, i'll start studying hardcore

Last edited:

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
back fullsrs, like ekman said, i'm just astounded by your diligence (that may be an understatement lol) in your studies

i'm barely hitting 4 hours each day :(

after today, where i have half yearlies in less than three weeks, i'll start studying hardcore
Thanks man :D (inb4igetamysterymark)

Haha I've only got a few days until mine start so I guess that's what gets me motivated

But I feel like making this my legit routine for everyday

I feel so fresh waking up early in the morning

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
How much sleep you cut in order to complete school related tasks is really dependant on what you need to do. It's a given that revising for an exam or finishing an essay that you need to hand in tomorrow is a higher priority than say... completing your chemistry homework that can be done at a later date. In my case, my sleeping times where typically as follows

Normal School Day: 10-11pm
Behind on homework: 10pm - 12am
Before most exams: 12am-1am
Before most HSC exams: 12am-3am
Before any given business exam: 4am-5am

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)